Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.19}

***When I first saw You, I was afraid to meet you. When I first met you, I was afraid to kiss you. When I first kissed you, I was afraid to love you. But now that I love you, I'm afraid to loose you***

"Hey guys" I said when we got there.

"Hey" They all said back.

"Watcha doing?" I said rocking back and forth on my foot.

"Talking" Embry said.

"Wow that sounds really boring."

"Well now that your here....we could.....you know" Paul said with a smirk.

I heard Jacob growl and it made me laugh.

"Yeah I do Paul. So you wanna do it in the library?" I was trying soo hard not to laugh. I wanted it to sound seductive.

"I dont know. The bed would have been comfortable. But im in for here."

When he said that Jacob was ready to jump on and kill him. The maybe kill me....idk :S

He got ready to run after Paul, but I held him back and pulled him to the bookshelves.

"Why the hell do you have to do that?" I asked as I pushed him against the shelves.

"Because he was flirting with you and you were doing it back."

I sighed. "We were kidding. I mean, come on, I know him as much as I know you. And how many times do I have to tell you----I Love You?"

"I know you love me, but I get jealous. I guess its cuz I love you too much and I dont want to loose you."

At that moment, my heart melted. He is just sooo sweet.

"Awww Jake" I said. "That is the sweetest thing ever. I love you and your never going to loose me."

He smiled.

"Unless you do some stupid thing and mess everything up" I added.

"You know you just ruined the moment."

I laughed. "I know. But still---You cant go around and beat up every guy I talk to. Do you see me doing that?"

"No" He said quietly. "But I bet you would get jealous."

"Nope" I said shaking my head. "Talk to any girl....I wouldnt care. Because I know you love me."

"Your saying that now---but when I talk to somone----you will get soo mad."

"Im not like you."

"When the time comes---We will see" He said.

"Okay."

We went and sat with everyone. We talked until we heard chatter from a guy group. I looked over and saw Will, Jason and some other guys I didnt know take a seat like 2 tables away from us.

"Why the hell do they have to be where ever we are?" Jacob asked.

I shrugged. "Im gonna go talk to Jason okay?"

Jacob shook his head. "Nope. Your not going anywhere Will is."

"Are you dumb? I can go where ever I want. Jason is my friend and Im gonna go talk to him."

"Please dont" Jacob begged.

I laughed. "Jacob, your acting like Im going off to war or something. Im just gonna go to my friend. Nothing big. And I could handle Will."

After a minute of thinking, he finally gave in. "Fine go. But you only have 10 minutes to chat."

I smiled, kissed him on the cheek, then I ran to the other table.