Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.31}

*** If your heart was really broken , you'd be dead...so shut up!!***

**STORY START***

We sat on a random bench at the park. I was crying and Will was comforting me. Finally I stopped, but tears were still there.

"Wanna tell me what happened?" Will asked.I shook my head. "I dont feel like talking about it."

"Well, its not good to keep things inside. Tell me" He said. I kept quiet. "I wont laugh or say any of my witty stuff. I'll be there for you."

I looked at him. Why was he being nice?

"Can I tell you tomorrow?"

He smiled. "Yeah sure. But you do know that you just kinda sorta asked me out."

I scrunched up my face. "I did?"

He nodded rapidly. "And its too late. You cant change it."I laughed.

"That desperate?"

He sighed and said "Yeah I am. Im desperate for your love. But you wont even give me a chance."

"Your an idiot though" I whined.

That made him laugh. "Everyone's an idiot."

I gasped. "Im an idiot to you?"

He nodded "A hot idiot though..."

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

But I remembered why I was with Will in the first place.

Jacob...

He cheated on me

And he didnt really care about it either

I started crying again.

"C'mon Mils, dont cry. It doesnt match you" Will said stroking my cheek.

I looked up at him "Then what matches me.?"

He wiped my tears away, even though more was coming.. "A beautiful smile you always have on your face. It always makes my day..."

Awh..

"Why are you acting like this??"

He looked at me confused and asked "What are you talking about?"

"I mean, no sexual remarks. Your being nice to me."

Will sighed. "I love you Miley. Thats why."

I sighed outta awkwardness. "Will, please dont. I dont love you and I dont think I Will. Please be my friend."

He shook his head. "I wanna be with you."

"Whatever" I said annoyed.

Will laughed. "I love how your mood changes."

I rolled my eyes and let him walk me home.

*

I woke up and slumped into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and boy, was I a huge mess. My hair was tangled and was sticking out of random places. My eyes were red and puffy and I had tear stains. Well it kinda figures, I cried myself to sleep.

I cleaned myself up and wore skinny jeans and a t-shirt. After, I checked my phone. I got 27 missed calls. 22 were from Jake. They rest were from the gang, asking me where I was and if Im okay. I also got 19 text messages, all from Jake. There were some voicemails, but I didnt check.

"Why would he fucking call?" I said out loud.

"Who?" Jenny asked from the doorway

I looked at her with sad eyes. Jenny seemed to understand because she sat on the bed and patted the spot next to her. I sat down and told her what had happened between me and Jake.

By the time I finished my story, I was in tears.

"Awh hunny" She said hugging me. "It will be alright."

I nodded wiping my fallen tears.

"No wonder he has been calling a million times" She said.

I nodded sadly.

"Look Miley, I have to go out, but George will be home if you need to talk."

I nodded again and hugged her goodbye. I watched as she exited my room. Just then, my phone rang. I checked the caller ID, and it was Jake. I ignored his call right away, then threw my phone on my bed, not before turning it off.

I walked down the stairs and I saw George watching t.v.

"Hey George" I greeted.

He looked up at me and smiled. "Good morning sleepyhead."

I rolled my eyes and continued down the stairs. George got up to answer the ringing phone.

"Hello?" He said into the receiver. I stopped at the second last step of the stairs, listening. "Oh hey" George said after knowing the person.

"Please dont be him. Please dont be him" I whispered repeatedly.

"Miley, Jacob wants to speak to you" George said to me.

I shook my head rapidly. "No no no. George, tell him I moved to China or something."

George looked at me as if Im crazy. "What?"

"Please" I begged.

He shrugged but agreed. "Jacob, Im sorry, but Miley moved to China?"

I slapped my forehead. Ididnt know he would actually say it like thaat.

"What the hell?" I whispered to him.

He rolled his eyes. I turned around to leave but I heard Jacob's voice.

Uggh, George put it on speakphone.

"Smiley Miley, I know your there. Answer this phone right now. Let me please explain" He yelled.

I huffed as I grabbed the phone from George. I glared at George before I answered, he put his hands out in defense.

"What the fuck do you want from me?" I half yelled. George gave me a look meaning Watch Your Language Young Lady

"Mils, please...I didnt mean to. I swear, I wasnt feeling like myself."

I scoffed. "Wasnt feeling like yourself?? What kind of bullshit is that?"

"I swear Miley. Please believe me."

"Not only did you kiss her, you didnt care that I saw you. You were acting like its nothing. I hate you and I will never forgive you, let alone believe your shitload of lies."

"Please dont do this. I cant live without you.."

"Awwh, well isnt that too bad? I dont give a fuck about you anymore. And I couldnt care less if you died. Also one more thing, dont ever call me again. Fuck you Jacob Black."

I hung up and saw George staring at me.

"What?"

"What happened?"

I sighed and explained the story. George comforted me like Jenny did.

"Im hungry lets eat" I said.

George nodded. "Okay, lets go get Pizza.."

I grinned. "Yay!!!"

We walked to the door. "Hey Georgie?"

"Yeah?"

"You suck at making excuses."