Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.52}

**** I don't have the prettiest face for you to look at. The skinniest waist for you to hold. But I promise you, I have the biggest heart to love you with ****

**** STORY START

"Jakey, do it right !" I said as I gave his head a slap.

"Alright, alright." It was taking Jake an hour to put one piece of decoration up. "There, happy?"

I smiled. "Yess, now you can do the rest" I said as I pointed to a large box.

Jacob groaned when he saw it. I laughed at him.

I had volunteered myself and the guys to help set up the gym for the Halloween dance. I asked the principal if we could also celebrate Zoe's party and she said yess.

The school raised $1000 just for the dance. So we want to make this perfect for the school and Zoe.

We had Quil on 'Keep Zoe busy' duty.

Jared and Seth were out to get the snacks and pick up the cake I ordered.

"Hey John" I called from the ladder I was on. He stopped what he was doing and turned around. "Can you pass me the tape?"

He smiled and gave me it. "Thaanks."

"No problem. Um, do you need some help?"

"You probably saw me struggling, right?" I said with a laugh.

"Yeaah, kindaa."

"Um, yeah. You can give me pieces of tape.."

He smiled again. "Sure thing."

"So, how long do you know Zoe?" I asked, trying to start a convo.

"A real long time. Zoe, Alex and I are reaally close" He said.

I smiled. "That's really cute."

He looked up and grinned. "So are you."

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Get to work Mister. You're lacking behind."

He laughed and handed me more pieces of tape. "I'm really happy she found someone. I mean, Quil seems like a nice person."

I nodded. "He is and don't worry, if he messes up..I will personally go beat him up."

John laughed again. "No offense, but you don't look like a person who can beat someone up."

"Hey!" I said putting my hands on my hips. Which wasn't a good idea, because it made me loose my balance.

"AAAHH" I yelled as I fell off the ladder. Instead of a hard floor, I fell in a warm pairs of arms. I opened my eyes and saw John.