Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.57}

**** Do I have to spell it out or scream it in your face? The chemistry between us can destroy this place ****

****Story start

"It's over BabyMils" Paul told me as I was really paranoid.

We were all waiting outside Billy's house because Carlise was inside with Jacob. Every so often, Jacob would yell in pain. I couldn't stop crying knowing he was hurt because of me.

Why the hell did I have to go to the bathroom alone?

I broke the rule of 'Always take a buddy'

"Sam" I said weakly.

"Yeaah?"

"Will he be alright?" I asked, scared of the answer.

Sam smiled. "Of course."

I smiled faintly. Then asked "What is Carlise doing to him?"

"Breaking some of his bones into place" Seth said casually, as if it were a normal thing.

Maybe to them, but I was shocked.

"Nice going, loser" Leah said, slapping his head.

"Don't worry Mils" Zoe said.

I hugged her.

I pulled away and pulled my long sleeve shirt over my hands that I borrowed from Emily, after she cleaned me up. I borrowed a pair of warm sweatpants too.

This whole process took longer than expected.

Zoe fell asleep so Quil went to bring her home.

After a nice century, Carlise finally came outside. "Well, he's okaay now."

I smiled. "Thankyou so much."

Everyone else also said their thankyous.

"No problem. Jacob needs rest. He's been hurt a lot" Carlise said. I frowned. "But, he's been calling your name. I think you should go inside."

Without further ado, I limped in.

My hand shook as I twisted the door knob. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

My heart dropped when I saw Jacob's condition. He was lying on bed, emotionless. He was sweating so hard, that the bed and him were completely soaked. He had a broken arm and a bandaid was covering his rib cage area.

He didn't notice that I was there until I took a step and the floor creaked.

Jacob slowly turned to me and smiled. I never saw him lifeless, like this.

He reached his hand out to me.

I tried not to limp so he wouldn't be sad. When I got to him, I held his hand.

"Jakey" I said.

He smiled. "You don't know how much I love you."

I fought my tears. I so didn't want to cry, but failed cause I did. "How are you feeling?"

"Like a bird on a summer's day" He joked. I smiled and cupped his cheek.

"Your always getting hurt because of me" I said sadly. He put a hand over my hand that was on his cheek.

"Please don't say that. I already feel like shit. Don't make it worse."

I looked at his bandaids. "Does it hurt?"

"A little. But it will heal soon. What about you?"

I smiled. "I'm good."

Jacob outlined the bruise that was on my cheek. "He did this to you again and I wasn't there to help."

I'm In Love With My Best Friend! (Jacob Black Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें