Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.34}

**** I'm glad I didn't die before I met you****

Story Start***

He carried me inside from the rain and walked to his room. He placed me on the bed and said, "You need some new clothes."

"No duh" I said indicating my wet clothes.

Jacob laughed and replied, "Oh how I missed you."

I arched an eyebrow. "It has only been like what?, 2 days?"

"Still, I need to see my Smiley Miley, every single second of my life."

I smiled. "Vice Versa, now go bring me my clothes."

He did what I said and brought me my pjs. Which was a tank top and cotton pants.

He changed too and sat beside me, also wrapping his arms around me. I looked at him and debated if I should tell him.

"What?" Jacob questioned after he noticed me staring at him.

"Um, arent you wondering, how I found out that it wasnt really your fault?"

"Now to think of it, yeah, I would like to know" He said.

Greeaaaaat, I put it in his mind

I sat up and pulled him up with me. I sat in between his legs, but still faced him. I took his hands and started playing with his fingers. "Okay so Jake, you first promise that you wont get mad and wont do anything. I mean wont do anything. Okay?"

He thought. "But why would I get mad and do something?" He asked. 

Why the hell is he being smaaart?

I groaned. "No reason. Just promise."

Jacob nodded, "I promise.."

I didnt really believe him. "Pinky promise?" I held up my pinky.

He chucked and pinky promised with me.

"Well, you see, um Will--"

"WILL" Jacob yelled. "Are you trying to tell me that Will was the fault here?"

I stared at him then answered, "Um yeah, kinda but-"

He cut me off again. "That jackass, mother fucker, no life, cunning manwhore bastard" Jacob said through gritted teeth all in one breath.

"Are you done?"

"Not really. Im gonna kill him."

"But you pinky promised" I whined.

He sighed. "Fine."

"And I wasnt done. Okay so after you left me, this guy came on me. He asked me to dance and I said no but he wouldnt listen, then he had the bloodly guts to come kiss my neck" I said getting a little pissed at the memory.

So did Jake, because he started shaking again. "Tell. Me. His. Name" He said through gritted teeth once again.

I touched his arm and he relaxed a bit. "I dont know his name Jakey, but yeah. So then Will came and he punched that guy."

I was waiting for Jake to smile....but no. He didnt.

I rolled my eyes. "After he asked if I can hang out with him. I said no." Now Jacob smiles. "But then I felt sorry cuz he saved me and all that so I said yes."

Jacob glared at me. "But.." I continued. "I said I need to ask you for permission."

Jake finally smiled, "Awwww" He said hugging me