Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.62}

**** Give me a lesson on how to steal, steal a heart as fast as you stole mine ****

Guess who watched the ABDUCTION trailer a few days ago ! MEE !
And lemme tell you, it was the best trailer in the history of trailers. I mean, Taylor Lautner looked so yuummy, literally. Taylor is the hottest, most cutest, most sweetest person ever. I hope his movie is a big success. Btw, I watched the trailer like a billion times. Fucking love him to death ! <333
P.S- I didn't like the scene where he's making out with Lilly Collins. I felt a bit jealous :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5k7ECYZ-ds

****Story Start

I was on my bed waiting for 7 o'clock to come. I had already wore my clothes which was a white and silver dress with matching heels, did my makeup and straightened my hair.

My mom was too lazy to cook, so we decided to go to this italian restaurant. I've never been there because it was too expensive for my liking.

I really hoped that everything went well. If it didn't, I would have to marry Will...which I wouldn't do even if my life depended on it. But it would be less drama if they liked Jacob instead of Will.

It was 6:45, when I head downstairs. My parents were watching the news in the living room. Mom was wearing a black, smart-looking dress what came right on her knees and dad was wearing a black suit.

George and Jenny were supposed to come but Jenny had to see her aunt and George went along with her.

I wished they could be with us because now if things are awkward, no ones there to tame it down :(

I checked the time again and there were 2 minutes till 7. I hope Jacob's not late. My parents live for punctuality.

Just as I finished my thought, the door knocked.

"I'll get it" I called as I ran to the door.

I opened it revealing JAKEY !

I stared at him with wide eyes.

"Wow" I breathed.

He rubbed the back of his neck. "Do I look okay? I didn't know how to dress up. Like I didn't want to be too dressed up but yet I didn't want to be dull. I hope your parents think I look decent. Cause what i-"

I cut him off by kissing him. I pulled away saying "You look outrageously hot Jakey."

He smiled. "Thankgod."

I laughed and pulled him inside

"Mom, dad. Jacob's here" I said getting their attention.

They stood up and looked at him. "Hello Jacob."

"Hi" Jacob replied in a shaky voice.