Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.28}

**** God wouldn't give you the ability to dream without the ability to make your dreams come true ****

Story Start****

Jacob and I were currently sitting on my bed.

"Would you ever hurt me?" I randomly asked out of the blue.

Jacob looked up at me. "No. Why would you ask that?"

I shrugged. "Just wondering."

"Hmmm Would you ever hurt me?"

I stared at him.

"Just wondering" He said fully mocking me.

I rolled my eyes. "I dont want to, but I think Im doing it intentionally."

"I dont...I dont get it" He said.

I sighed. "I mean, you hate how I hang around guys and how I hug and kiss them. I know you dont like that, but Im doing it. Its just who I am. And by doing that....Im hurting you...."

He gave me a sweet look before putting me on his lap. He began rubbing my back softly. "Look, Im gonna tell you the truth."

I nodded.

"Yes, I hate you hanging around guys. I hate how you hug them. I hate how you kiss them on the cheek, but its not hurting me. Its making me jealous. When you do that, I feel jealous. I dont know why. I know you love me, but still. Its jealousy getting over me. But you dont worry your pretty little head. Your not hurting me, so do what you wanna do."

I smiled an ear to ear grin. "I love you Jacob Black. Your the most sweetest, cutest, hottest, understanding, loving, caring, helpful and much much more human being ever."

Jacob started laughing. "Your soo cute Mils."

"Its true though."

"I wanna go to sleep. Im not going to school okay? I wanna vist George and see if hes actually getting better" I said before yawning.

"Okay" He said.

Silence.

I had to break the silence as always. "Um Jake? Do you think Quil imprinted on Zoe, because your the one who said that they stare and stuff."

"Yeah, actually he did."

"Thats cool..and...." I trailed off to sleep.

*

I woke up next morning, just randomly. I couldnt sleep after I had a nightmare about something happening to George. I was just too eager to see him. I glanced at the clock and it was 5:43.....not too early, right??

I got up, took a shower, brush my teeth and wore some random clothes.
"Jake, wake up" I said shaking him.

He opened his eyes slowly. "What?."

I smiled sweetly. "Good morning to you too. Now get ready. I wanna go to the hospital."

"Now? Its the middle of the night. I thought you woke me up for a kiss."

"Newsflash Jake, its 6:15. I couldnt sleep so I thought why not go to the hospital. Please?"

"Fine" He groaned as he got up and tumbled into the washroom.

While he was getting ready, I went downstairs to call Jen, then make some breakfast.

She said she was at the hospital and George was fine.