Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.74}

**** I found it hard to be in love. That's only because I didn't want to fall in love. I refused to lower my walls down. I was too afraid of getting hurt. Once you open yourself up to someone, theres a chance things won't go the way you intended, and you will be left broken. I wasn't ready to feel empty, just not yet - Megan Fox ****

STORY START****

I blinked about a thousand times, trying to see if it were my imagination. That he would disappear, but he never did.

Jacob Black was truly standing in front of me.

"Say something" He pleaded.

I gritted my teeth. "What are you doing here?"

Jacob frowned, obviously not the reaction he was hoping for. "I came to see you."

"Why? So you can yell at my face again?"

Jacob gulped. "No, I wanted to say I'm sorry."

"Okay, well you said you're sorry, now leave" I said with no emotion.

"Please, no" His eyes were watering. "I'm sorry, I-"

I cut him off. "I don't want to hear it. How did you even find out I was here?"

.....Embry !

That asshole told him, he broke his promise.

As if reading my mind, Jacob answered "Embry didn't break the promise he made with you. I asked him where you were and he told me."

I clenched my fists. "Jacob, just leave. It's over."

"Please Smiley Miley, let me explain myself" He begged.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Please?" He begged.

"Why should I? huh? Why the fuck should I let you explain? You didn't let me. You didn't let me explain anything ! You just assumed shit !" I yelled.

"I know and I'm sorry, but please Miley."

I was silent.

I guess he took that as a yes because he started rambling. "I'm so very sorry Miley. I should have never jumped to conclusions. I always do and I always mess up, but this time I went to far. All the things I said to you that day, were untrue. I love you Miley, with all my heart. I just said I didn't because, because I-I was hurt. I mean, I thought you chose Will over me. And I guess I didn't want to show that I was hurting. I wanted to cry Miley, but instead I replaced it with pure anger and it was wrong. If only I let you explain, maybe then we would have been together...." He trailed off.