Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.49}

**** If I did one thing right in my life, it has to be you ****

**** STORY START

I was so confused.

Why would Zoe hug a vampire ? A VAMPIRE !!!

The wolf that was with the vampire...went behind a tree.

It was weird because aren't vampires and wolves supposed to be enemies ? I don't think they take walk together.

Quil was red. Like peach red.

"Sam, calm him down" I told him. Sam nodded and ordered him not to phase....he didn't because it was Alpha's orders. Butstill, he was shaking.

I looked over at the vampire and beside him came a tall, tan guy. Ohhh, he was the wolf. Then Zoe hugged him. I swear, I was sooo confused, I felt that my head was going to burst.

"Zoe, what the fuck are you doing !!!!!!!!!!!??" Yelled Quil after he got a hold of himself. Zoe didn't hear him because she was too busy talking to the random guys.

"ZOE !!" He yelled louder. This time she heard. She stood between the vamp and the wolf, well person and held their hands. Then they made their way towards us.

"Guys," She said. "These are my friends, Alexander and John."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I said. "I'm sooo stupid !!" Then I started laughing at how stupid I was. I expected the guys to laugh as hard as I was, but only a chuckle or a smile came out of them...as for Quil, he was still furious.

"Alex, John" She looked at them. "These are my new friends."

I thought I should introduce myself. "I'm Miley Henderson."

Alexander smiled and extended his hand for a shake. I looked at his hand, then his face. He was a vampire.

"Honestly speaking, I was just recently attacked by a vampire, so I don't I..." My voice faded off.

He laughed. "Don't worry. I won't bite." It was odd hearing that from an actual vampire. But I smiled and shook his hand, anyway. Then I shook John's hand which was burning. "My hand feels weird, now that I touched hot and cold." I started laughing at my joke...but it seemed like I was the only one, which I was...so I stopped while I still had my diginty.

"I'm Jacob Black, Miley's boyfriend" Jake introduced him next. I rolled my eyes at the fact he had to throw in that we're dating.

"I'm Sam Ulley. Nice to meet you."

^^ Those were the only decent introductions. Then everything, went awkward.

"Paul."

"Jared."