Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.20}

**** I Loose Sleep Just To Daydream About You****

I saw Jacob walk towards us. He was smiling at first, but then it faded off when he saw Will standing close to me.

"Okay go" I whispered.

"Im gonna add a little more to it" He whispered back.

I looked at him confused but he gave me a smile. He is gonna get killed if he tries anything more than a simple kiss on the cheek.

I looked around the place and for some reason, students were slowly crowding around us, even though nothing happened.......yet.

Just when Jacob was about to come to me, Will stepped in and grabbed my waist and started kissing my neck then my cheek.

I was in complete shock. When I was about to pull him away from me, Jacob did it for me. He was furious. Jacob grabbed Will's collar and smashed him into the lockers.

Remember when I said people for crowding around us?

Well, now almost the whole school crowded around us. I stood there, watching Jacob beat Will up, but after it got out of hand. I ran over to them and pulled Jake off.

"Enough Jake."

"NO" He yelled. "HE HAD THE BLOODY GUTS TO KISS YOU, THAT TO IN FRONT OF ME. IM GONNA KILL HIM."

He ran back to Will, but I held him back. I got some help from the guys...I mean its about time. Paul, Jared and Embry held him and quickly brought him outside before he turned into a wolf.

Will was on the ground, with blood running from his head and arms. He didnt look like he broke anything, that actually suprised me. I mean did you see the way Jacob was beating him?

I walked to him and kneeled down. "Told you he would beat you...I dont think you think hes weak now?"

He looked up and gave me a dull expression. I looked around and people were still standing.

"Why are you guys still here?"

They got the message and left. I turned back to Will and he was holding to his stomach.

"Come" I said extending my hand. "I'll get you cleaned up."

He looked up again, but this time smiled. Then he took my hand and I walked him to my house.

When I got there, George and Jenny werent there and I was kind of happy that they wouldnt see all this.

"Sit over there till I get the first aid kit" I said pointing to the high chair.

He nodded and sat down. While I was getting the first aid kit, my cell rang. I checked the number and it was Jacob's.

I sighed and picked it up. "Hello?"

"Mils, where are you?"