Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.66}

**** Have a nice life. I'm done trying to be in it ****

STORY START****

6 months. 6 fucking months passed since the day Jacob left me. He thought I wanted Will. He thought I didn't love him. Well, he's wrong. Fucking wrong !

I still love him, exactly the same way as before. My love for him will never die.

But it did hurt. I figured out the other reason why he broke up with me. He wanted to be with Bella.

*Flashback*

I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I couldn't stay here a second longer. My tears kept pouring down and my vision was blurry. Maybe that's why I bumped into someone.

"Sorry" I mumbled trying to run but the person grabbed my arm. I was turned around and I faced Bella.

"Ohmygosh, what happened Miley?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"Ohgod, don't tell me Jacob told you."

I was confused. "T-told me w-what?"

Her eyes widen as if she said something she shouldn't have. "Nothing, um nothing."

"Bella tell me right now." I was dead serious.

"Uhm, well. Me and Jacob kissed" She confessed.

Another stab to my heart. I couldn't handle all this pain. "W-what? When?"

"When that vampire Drana attacked you for the first time and you were unconsious. I don't know. Jacob kissed me. I pushed him away though."

I pushed her off of me and ran.

How could he?

I finally got to my house. I flung the door open and saw my parents, George and Jenny sitting in the living room. They stood up, alarmed when they saw me.

"MILEY! What happened?" They yelled, getting really worried.

"I wanna go home" I choked out.

"You are home, honey" Jenny said.

I shook my head. "My real home. I wanna go now, this second."

*Flashback over*

So here I was. Back home, in Toronto. We moved right away.