Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.17}

"You didnt wait for me" I heard someone say.

I turned around to see Jacob pouting. 

"My bad. Did I make my little doggie sad?"

He smiled and threw my on his shoulders.

"Jake, put me down NOW!!"

"Not until you say sorry" He said.

"For what?"

"For calling me a dog" He said it like it was obvious.

"Aren't you a dog..."

"Im a big wolf."

"Okay put me down wolfie."

He laughed. "You hurt my pride though."

I sighed. "Put me down and I'll give you something."

He instantly put me down and when he did, I attacked him with my lips. I pushed him closer, if that was possible. My hand was behind his neck and his hands were on my lower back. I broke the kiss to breathe.

"Bye Jake" I said smiling and continuing walking to my house.

I heard him call. "Wait for me okay??!!!"

I didnt get what he was saying so I shrugged it off and went home. I walked in my room, brushed my teeth, wore a tank top and short shorts and sat on my bed listening to music.

After about 10 minutes of listening to music, I heard sounds coming from outside. I went to my window and saw Jacob standing there.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered.

"I told you to wait for me" He whispered back.

"I didnt know you were going to be under my window."

I think I saw him pout. "You dont want me?"

I laughed softly. "Of course I do. Use your wolf skills and come up here."

He smiled and started flinging on the tree to get up to my room. Once he got in, he started grinning.

"Kiss me?" He asked.

"Sure" I said as I walked up to him.

I brought my lips to his and started kissing him deeply. He licked the bottom of my lip and I opened it without thinking. The kiss was soft and gentle, but then it turned out to be rough and aggresive. Jacob pushed me on the bed roughly and got on top of me. One of his hands was above my head and the other one was on my thighs. My hands we wrapped around his neck, trying to pull him closer. He started kissing my jawline, throat, then finally my neck. He slipped his hands under my shirt.