Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.50}

**** Laugh you're heart out. Dance in the rain. Cherish the memories. Ignore the pain. Love and learn. Forget and forgive. Because remember, you only have one life...to live ****

**** STORY START

Jacob's POV****

"Well, atleast I'm nice, unlike you. I mean, you're an asshole" Miley said as she gave me a dirty look.

It hurt. What she said, really took a stab in my heart.

I got mad. Reaally mad. At everything...

For the rest of the drive to school, I didn't say anything. And Miley didn't either, which hurt again because I was expecting her to laugh and say she's joking, but no. She looked straight ahead.

I pulled up at school and left, without waiting for Miley.

I was walking towards Zoe and Quil when Miley caught up to me and held my hand. Her touch felt so good, but I couldn't. I pulled away and continued walking.

"Hey guys" Zoe said.

I just gave a plain look while Miley said hi and hugged both her and Quil. Soon enough, the whole pack came. I just stood there, not saying anything. How could I, when my imprint hates me. Who thinks I'm an asshole.

"Whats up between you guys?" Paul asked. "You guys are not acting lovey dovey."

I heard Miley's cute laugh. "Nothings wrong, right Jake?"

I got even more mad. How could she think nothings wrong ? Involuntary, I looked down at her and gave her a rude glare.

"Woaah, Jake. You seem pissed at her" Jared said.

"Sorry for whatever I did Jake" Miley apologized, then she wanted to hug me..but I pushed her away, but making sure not to hurt her. After I left.

I don't think I'm right for her. She would be better off with somone else. Someone who doesn't hurt her like I did. But if I told her that, she wouldn't let me go. The best way is to be mad at her, until she finally moves on.

~~~

I ignored Miley for the whole morning. Let me tell you, it wasn't easy not talking to her, especially since she's my imprint.

"Jaaaake" She whined as we were eating lunch. "This has been the longest you haven't spoken to me."

It was truee, the longest I've been not talking to her was like 20 minutes. But again, I ignored her

"How many times do I have to say I'm sorrry?"

Ignored.

"Kayfine, I'll say it again. Sorry."