Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.44}

**** Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can't help, falling in love with you ****

*** STORY START

I was doing my homework in my room on my desk while Jacob slept on my bed.

The patrol schedules were getting more daily. Jacob and the guys were constantly missing school and not getting enough sleep. I was getting worried and even though the pack told me not to, I couldn't help it.

What if some crazed vampire came here?

I shook my head and cleared the thought of a vampire

I finished typing out my essay for english. I sighed of relief and just leaned back in my chair. I heard Jacob lightly snore, and it made me giggle.

I felt my phone vibrate, I took it out and the name Will flashed across the screen. I didn't know if I should pick it up or not. Jacob said they won't fight, so I pressed the green button.

Hey

Hey Mils

What's up?

Nothing, I just called to ask if everything is okay between you and Jacob

Aww, that's sweet of you to call and yes everything is alright.

Kaay, that's good to hear

^ Even though he was saying that, his voice seemed different. Almost like he was disappointed. Again, I cleared the thought of that.

I gotta go. Bye Miley, see you at school

Kaay byee

I clicked the end button. I looked over at Jacob and his eyes were slowly opening. I jumped on him and that made his eyes fully open.

"Hey there sleepy head" I said.

He rubbed his eyes and smiled.

"Were you talking to someone, I could have sworn I heard you talk."

Shit, should I tell him?

Or lie like last timee?

Nothing happened the last time I lied...soooooooo

"No, I wasn't. I was just doing my essay. Maybe it was your dream or something" I lied.

"Oh okaay" He said with a smile.

I faked a smile baack. Maaan, he is trusting me and I'm blowing it.

He pulled me down on top of his bare chest and hugged me tightly.