Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.63}

**** I like you're hands. And all the lines in them. They way they feel on my skin; my cheek, the back of my neck, around my waist. And the way you're colloused hands somehow have the softest touch I've ever known. I like when you're fingers are tangled with mine. And how warm they are. And how I involuntarily shiver as my own hands make the transition from cold to warm <33 ****

STORY START****

Last night, I sleptover at Jacob's. I let George and Jen know so they won't get worried when they got home. I still couldn't believe what happened during dinner.

I was currently waiting outside, in the cold for Jacob. My parents were in the house, so I didn't want to stay in. I would rather freeze to death then to see their face.

I took Jacob's advice and dressed warm for once. Well, kinda.

I put on a long sleeve floral shirt with dark blue ripped skinny jeans.

I wore my moccasins with thick white socks. I wore my leather jacket that I always wear and my grey beanie. I also wore my gloves.

I finally saw Jacob's car pull in. I grinned and got up quickly. I ran inside.

Jacob leaned in as I met him halfway. His lips were so warm. Things were getting a little heated, when I pulled away.

"Hey" I greeted with a smile.

He smiled back. "Hey. Why were you waiting outside?"

I frowned. "Parents."

"Your still mad?"

"It happened just yesterday, Jakey" I said. "And besides, I could never forgive them for what they said to you."

"Smiley."

"Jakey" I said.

"Why do I feel like your parents did something more than just being rude during dinner? I feel like they said something to you that made you mad. Because you were already hating them before the dinner."

I gulped. Shit. "Uhm, n-no. It's just the dinner thing."

Jacob glanced at me and looked back at the road. "You sure?"

I nodded. "Positive."

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Jacob look at me once more.

I hate this.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"I'm going to go to the library for a while" I said standing up from the lunch table.

Everyone nodded.