Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.11}

When we got to the backyard, I saw Bella and this guy talking.

"Hey Bells" Jacob said softly. 

"JAKE!!" Bella yelled as she ran and gave him a tight hug. Jealously roamed inside of me and I wasnt the only one. The guy that she was talking with, gave them a glare. That made me laugh.

"Arent you gonna give me a hug?" I asked when she was still hugging Jacob.

She pulled away and looked at me, then she said "Miley?"

"Yeah"

"MILEY" She said with more excitement in her voice. She flung herself on me and I did too.

Our hug lasted a while when someone cleared his throat.

Me and Bella pulled away and she said "Miley, this is my boyfriend, Edward."

I put my hand in front of me for a shake and said "Hey,my name is Miley Henderson. Its nice to meet you Edward."

"Its nice to meet you too Miley" Edward said as he shook my hand.
As soon as his hand touched me, I flinched because his skin was ice cold.

"Woah Edward!!Your freezing cold" I blurted out.

Edward laughed and so did Bella.

As for me, I didnt find it funny, but I still laughed.

We were all talking when Bella said "Jake, Can I talk to you?"

"Uhh Sure" Jacob said.

They got up, walked far away from us and talked.

***Jacob's POV***

"Sooo Bells, What do you wanna talk about?" I asked.

"I wanted to talk about Miley."

"What about her?" I asked, nowinterested.

"Does she know about the whole wolf thing, did you tell her?" Bella asked me.

"She heard the legends about wolves and the cold ones, but she doesnt know that they exits and how we are wolves." I explained.

"Oh. Are you planning on telling her?" Bella asked.

"Of course. But I cant" I said, kinda getting sad.

"Why not?" Bella asked.

"Im afraid she wont want to be my friend anymore. I really love her and I cant have her away from me" I said with tears in my eyes.

Bella put her hands on my shoulder and said "Dont worry, She wont go away."

I smiled at her and she returned the smile.

"Jake" Bella said.

I looked up at her.

"Did you imprint on her?" Bella asked.

"Yeah" I said with a smile.

"Wow Jacob!!Thats really great" She said hugging me.

"I know" I mumbled.

"Did Miley hear the legends about imprinting?" She asked.

"No. When my dad got to the imprinting legends, Mils already moved. So she doesnt know anything about imprinting" I replied.

"You should tell her fast" Bella said.

"I know. I think shes starting to find out. And if she does, she might get mad at us for not telling her" I said.