Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.30}

*** He said "I love you" And I sneezed and said "Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit***

::.:: Story Start ::.::

Gym class

"For gym today, we're going to play basketball" The coach said.

I groaned, then raised my hand, until I got called on. "Can I not play today? My stomach hurts..."

Coach narrowed his eyes at me but finally said yes. I grinned and sat on the benches. When the game was about to start, Jacob ran to me. "Why didnt you tell me your stomach was hurting?"

I smiled. "Cuz its not. I just didnt feel like playing basketball."

"Oh. kk, Imma play some ball now" Jacob said.

I nodded and watched them play. During the game, I would wink at Jacob which got him distracted and got him yelled at. So funny. He glared at me and didnt look at me after that.

After school, I was sitting on the bench outside the school, waiting for the guys to come. Jared, Paul, Embry and Jacob left for patrol during last period. So I was only waiting for Leah, Quil and Seth.

I was playing with my fingers when I felt someone standing over me. I didnt bother looking up, I just said "Whoever you are, your blocking my sun..."

I heaard him laugh and when I looked up, I saw Aaron.

"AARON" I yelled as I hugged him.

"Hey Mils, what are you doing here alone?"

"Waiting for Leah, Seth and Quil" I explained. "Wheres Shack, Ryan and Mark??"

"With Will by his car" He said. "I was heading over there too, but I saw you alone so yeah."

"Oh, thats sweet."

"Yuup, thats me baaby" He said.

I started laughing. "Wow, Its hard to believe you and the guys are friends with that idiot Will."

He shrugged. "Yeah. But people like him. Even the girls that he played with. He has a charm. Will has been our friend since we were in grade 2. He has our back. I know he is an ass at times, but once you get to actually know him. Its all good."

"I dont know" I said with a shrug.

"You'll find out soon enough. Anyway gotta go."

"Okay" I said as I gave him a hug and a kiss.