Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.4}

"Yeah Jake..How did you get to that conclusion, Im sure it's not cuz of how I look" I said.

He just shrugged. Then put his hands on my shoulders and said

"Mils, you dont know how much I missed you. You left and took my heart away with you. You dont know how much you mean to me. Your my bestest friend in the whole world and I said you a lot, didnt I?"

He started laughing. I smiled and said

" Yeah you did, but it was still the sweetest thing ever"

I kissed him on the cheek and whispered in his ear"I love you Jakey."

He returned the kiss and said "I love you too, Smiley Miley."

"OMG!! You remembered" I said.

"Obviously Mils. I would never forget that."

"Hey!! Hurry up already" Yelled Paul from down the cliff.

"Im scared Jacob."

"Its ok and one more thing"

"What?" I asked.

"Do you trust me?" He asked me.

"Yeah, of course"

"Then jump"

I stared at him with wide eyes and he just raised his eyebrows. Suddenly, I felt brave. I slowly stepped off the cliff and the next moment I was falling in the air with Jacob holding on to me. I looked down and saw the blue sea. After seconds, I was in the water. I got scared for a second, but then I felt Jaocb's hands lifting me out the water. He put me on his shoulders, so I wouldnt drown or anything.

"WOOHOOO!!! MILEY YOU DID IT!!!!" Everyone yelled.

"Omg!! I know" I said all suprised.

"Come on, lets get going, its getting dark" said Sam.

Everyone agreed and started swimming.

"Hold on to me kk" Jacob told me.

I went on his back and wrapped my arms around his neck and he started swimming. I kissed the back of his neck and whispered "Thanks Jacob."

I think he heard me cuz I heard him smirk. I rested my head on top of him. I waited for a pretty long time and finally, we got to the beach.

"LAND!!" I said while getting off of Jacob's back.

"Yeah, Im with you on that one" Emily agreed.