Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.43}

**** Love doesn't walk away, people do ****

****STORY START

I closed my locker after school and came face to face with Jacob. He had a huge smirk on his face.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing, I just missed you" Jake replied. I rolled my eyes and gave him a hug.

"Mils, wait here. I'ma get my stuff from my locker" Jake said. I nodded and watched him jog down the hall.

Seconds later, Will approched me.

"Hey Miley" He said.

I smiled. "Hey Will."

"What's up?"

"Nothing, I'm just waiting for Jacob to come."

He oh'ed.

"Oh, thanks again for the present, it's reaally pretty" I said giving him a hug. I think he was surprised because he hesitated at first, but then wrapped his arm around me.

"What the fuck?" I heard Jacob say.

I pulled away and looked at him. He didn't see me cuz he was too busy glaring the hell out of Will.

"What the fuck were you doing?" He asked Will. "Why were you touching my girl for?"

Will smirked. "Actually, she hugged me.."

Jacob looked towards me. "You did?"

I nodded.

"Why?" Jacob looked mad and sad.

"Uhm, cuz" I stuttered. I didn't want to say Will got me a present and that I was thanking him. "Cuz Will wants to be friends."

"Friends?" Jacob repeated rudely. Then he laughed dryly. "Why the fuck would I want to be his friend?"

I looked at Will and he answered. "Look Jacob, this is going on for a period of time. I don't want to fight with you because it hurts Miley. And it's getting kind of annoying."

"Your the one who started all this bullshit" Jacob said.

"I know, that's I want to stop it. Let's just be friends and have peace."

"Friends? Peace?" Jacob questioned. "Those words are not in your vocabulary. And why the fuck should I be your friend, when you were trying to get with my girl.."