Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.14}

It wasnt a long car ride because we live like 15 minutes away from Billy's house. I seriously couldnt wait to see Sue, Leah and Seth. I also wanted to see Jacob....obviously.

We got there and George parked the car on the side road.

Everyone came out of the car and Jenny knocked on the door. Few seconds later, Sam opened the door.

"Hey" He said.

"Hey Sammy" I said as I hugged him.

George and Jenny said hi too. Sam made some way so we can go in. And when I did, I saw 100s of eyes staring at me. I didnt know half the people there. Again, I wasnt a shy person, so I didnt mind. I just scanned through the room to find Leah and Seth.

I finally found Seth staring at me. I couldnt control myself.

"OMG SETHY" I yelled as I ran across the room to hug him.

He laughed as he got up and hugged me. His body heat was really hot too, just like the guys.

"I missed you Seth" I said as I pulled away with everybody looking at me. I really didnt care.

I walked up to Sue and hugged her too. Then I started to look for Leah but failed.

"Wheres Leah?" I asked the whole room.

"Washroom I think" Someone I didnt know said.

"Okay" I said, "Hi Billy."

"Hi Miley" Billy said, "You seem really excited."

"Obviously" I said. Everyone laughed at that.

I went to the guys and said hi to them.

A while after Leah came out but I didnt noticed.

"Miley, Is that you?" I heard someone say. I immediatly knew it was Leah.

I turned around and said "Why does everyone ask me that. Of course its me."

I ran to her and hugged her. Suprisingly, her body temperature was hot too.

"Omg, You changed" Leah said.

"Good change or bad change?" I asked.

"Good change" She said laughing. All of us sat down and talked. I was sitting on Seth's lap.

"Billy, wheres Jacob?" I asked. I saw George grinning at me but I rolled my eyes.

"He's at the store, getting drinks" Billy answered.

"Miley, can you come outside with me. I need to talk to you" Jared said.