1.

"Willy?" Someone knocks on the pink door of my bedroom.

I groan in frustration. I cover my head with the pink princess pillow. I try to fall back asleep and ignore the knocking on the door. "Come on Willy, you have to go to school," Her brother begs. He starts to rattle the knob.

"Okay okay," I mumble and get out of the comfort of my bed. 

I paddle over to the door and crack the door open. 

I frown at the sight of my brother. He was in his grey hoodie, white jeans, and white vans. He smiles at me showing his bright white teeth. "Willy, dad is begging you to come down and eat with us," He said.

"Okay let me get dressed first," I said biting my lip in frustration. He smiles and ruffles my long black hair before walking away. 

I sigh and shut the door. I turn and walk to my white closet with pink flowers decorating it that had sliding doors. I slide the door open and look over my opinions. 

After a few minutes of crying over what to wear I decide on a cute fall outfit.

I look over my clothes in the mirror and I think I look cute. I take my pink floral hairbrush and start brushing the tangles out of my long black hair that reached past my buttocks. And once I finish that I look at myself in the mirror and smile. 

I take my yellow backpack and run downstairs where my dad and two brothers were peacefully eating their breakfast.

"Goodmorning Daddy, Carter, Levi," I said sitting in my seat that had a pink cushion in it. I run my hand through my naturally straight hair. 

Daddy smiles at me and places a bowl of strawberry oatmeal in front of me. I smile back at him and take my silver spoon and start eating my breakfast. Carter and Daddy start talking about Carter's college plans. I ignore them and turn to my other older brother.

He wore a red sweater, dark blue jeans, and some black combat boots. His dark wavy black hair was in his dark eyes that he kept brushing away. 

"Levi have you seen Cotton anywhere I want to give him goodbye kisses before we leave," I asked my brother who was finishing some last-minute homework.

Cotton was my Siberian grey cat. I had for about four years now even though both Daddy and Levi were allergic. But they take Zyrtec so I could keep the little furball. We also had a black Sheltie dog named Betty, but she was 14 years old and she was starting to get lazy.

"I saw him after I cleaned his litter box but I haven't seen him since," Levi said lifting his head from his book to give me a quick smile before returning to it. 

"Willy sweetie how about you give your goodbye kisses before we start leaving," Daddy said taking my empty bowl away. 

I smile at him and go upstairs into daddy's room where I knew Betty would be. She barks quietly at me and slowly wags her black tail. "I'm leaving for school Betty," I say climbing on the bed and giving her some scratches behind her ears. I kiss the top of her head. "Goodbye."