Prologue

Thank you for clicking the read button. c: Whether you have read Be My Queen or not, I hope you would enjoy this sequel I have made. If you haven't read BMQ yet, don't worry, this can be read as a standalone. c:

Enjoy! c:

Description:

Enter Via.

Beauty and brains? Complete and happy family? Awesome best friend? Cute yet annoying brother? Designer clothing? Fancy car?

Name it.

She has it. 

She's Princess Isabella Victoria after all.

Despite all these, what does a princess with an almost perfect fairytale doesn't have?

 A Prince, of course.

Convincing her parents to let her spend her summer with Nathan, her best friend, she is determined to find her prince charming.  After all, she doesn't need a prince to be considered a princess.

She only needs a man to be her prince.

Be My Prince.

A sequel to Be My Queen but can be read as a standalone. ©2015

Prologue:

“No,” Nathan disagreed as he shifted the position of his laptop. “I don’t think that’s a good idea, V.”

“N, please?” The princess begged, batting her eyelashes. “Just one summer, Nate. One summer.”

Nathan grunted and gave his best friend a bored look. “And then what?”

“I just want to explore, Nate.” Via told, putting her hands up inanimately in the air. “I need choices, N. I do not want to be stuck in here and just meet princes or sons of I do not care!”

“Okay,” Nate sighed as he ran a hand through his long dark hair. “You want to spend your summer here because you want to meet a guy and fall in love. Did I get it correctly?”

“I knew you’re smart,” Via grinned at him. She then adjusted the screen of her laptop. “Is that a yes then?”

“Via, you are a princess, you can’t just come here and spend your entire summer in here,” Nate reminded here with a stern look on his face. “I can’t risk your safety.”

“We could pretend that I’m not a princess,” Via said as she leaned closer to the camera. “I’m just an ordinary teenager.”

“As if that is easy, V,” Nate told her. “As much as I’d love that idea, I don’t think that’s just safe, okay?”

“If mom and dad would allow me, will you allow me?” the princess said, trying her best to convince her best friend. “I will ask permission from your mom and dad too.”

“Do I have a choice?” Nate groaned, giving her a blank stare.

“Actually, you don’t,” She replied, chuckling. “You will have to help me find someone to be my prince, okay?”

“How about a no, V?” Nate answered, rolling his eyes at her.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” The princess grinned and gave him a flying kiss. “Thanks, N. You’re best!”

----

A/N: And that was the prologue and/or sneak peek of my new novel. Please do tell me what you guys think of it c:

Leave a comment and hit that vote button too.

xx