☆ 3.4 ~ bad idea

even though we shouldn't, baby
but, we will (you know we will)
need somebody, gimme something i can feel
~ ariana grande, bad idea

even though we shouldn't, babybut, we will (you know we will)need somebody, gimme something i can feel~ ariana grande, bad idea

The next day, Lydia found herself pushing through the racks of some clothing store the two of them had wandered into. After learning that they would be staying here for the unforeseen future they decided that they needed to do some shopping. Since this was a spur of the moment trip, and her neck was snapped before she got the opportunity to decide that she wanted to go, she didn't pack any clothes and Kol didn't either. His situation was different. He didn't know that he would be driving several hours to New York City when he left.

Though there was one slight problem. Kol didn't appear to be interested in shopping for himself. He had picked up a few things and then met Lydia over by some of the dresses she was looking at.

"Why do you look so giddy?" Lydia commented as she saw Kol approach her with his usual cheeky grin as he held his hands behind his back. She was still somewhat unsure of how to act around Kol especially after last night. Things still felt somewhat natural, but at the same time they were awkward. It didn't help that after last night, Lydia couldn't help but find this version of Kol attractive.

"I think I found something that would look wonderful on you," Kol answered her with a slight nod of his head.

Lydia scrunched her eyebrows but she was curious to see what he found."Okay? What is it?"

Kol grinned wider as he pulled his hands from behind his back and revealed something to Lydia that made her eyes widen almost instantly."I think you would look marvellous in this, Angel."

"Kol!" Lydia exclaimed quietly as to not draw attention while she pushed Kol's hand down, forcing him to lower the hanger."I am so not trying on lingerie for you."

"And why not?" Kol raised an eyebrow as he rose his other hand which was holding his phone and opened it up to something, showing the screen to Lydia."It's nothing you haven't done before."

"Shut up," Lydia squealed as she whacked Kol's phone from his hand, causing it to fall to the ground while Kol only laughed and shook his head at the way her cheeks reddened almost instantly."Those were not for you. Well, they were, but not you you. The you you were before your memories got erased."

"And I am sure I appreciated these very much," Kol winked at her as he bent down and picked up his phone."Now, why don't we find you a pretty dress to try on?"

"I think I'm good," Lydia decided, not wanting Kol to pick something provocative which she knew he was going to do.

"Nonsense," Kol dismissed her as he began to rummage through the racks."You need clothes."