Chapter 44

(A/N just a warning this chapters long like very long. So please comment and vote as it's taken me ages to write! Thanks for reading! 545 votes overall before I update next)

Brads pov:

The alarm I set once I got back from the bathroom echoed round the room as I rolled off of the bed to switch it off.

I let out a yawn and a stretch before quietly walking over to chlos side of the bed, leaning forward and gently kissing her forehead then leaving a trail of kisses down her nose until I see her gorgeous eyes flutter open.

"Come on lazy bones we have to be dressed and walking to the post office in twenty minutes" I tell her throwing the warm duvet off of her.

"Brad!" She squeals jumping out of bed and grabbing a blanket and wrapping round her. "Your up now" I wink walking over to the wardrobe.

"I don't want to get up and dressed" chlo moans sneaking back onto the bed. "Fine then I'll dress you" I smirk, hoping she'll refuse and actually get up so we don't end up being late.

"Fine" she pouts pulling the duvet fully on-top of her and curling up in it. God she's cute.

I quickly grab myself some clothes to change into. Black skinnies, arctic monkeys top, black hoodie and a leather jacket just incase it's cold.

"Right then" I laugh opening up the wardrobe and picking Chlo some clothes out, black jeans, vest top,arctic monkeys jumper tee and her dark blue Parker coat.

"Not bad" she compliments as I hand her the clothes to change into. Whilst she's changing I grab her a pair of socks and some fluffy bed socks along with her timberlands and put them on the bed ready for her to slip on. I do the same but with my vans.

--------------

"Well I see you two are matching" Joanne laughs as she sees our outfits, matching jeans and arctic monkeys merch. " who knew you was so cute" chlo laughed pinching my cheek and screwing her nose up at me. Yet another reason why I'm in love with her. Yep I'm really in love.

"Come on let's go we only have seven minutes to get up to the meeting point" matt said looking at his watch.

I gently kick Chlos bum as she walks out of the door which makes her giggle, that adorable giggle she does when she's being mischievous.

------------------
Once we got to the post office it was bang on 12:00pm and we were the last to arrive. There was thirty of us all together all different ages, most of them being older but there was a couple of lads around mine and Chlos age hanging around the back of the group.

We had been walking for about half an hour through the woods, everyone at their own pace keeping together as a group but walking I'm their own little groups if you get what I mean.

Me and matt walked ahead talking to the guide, the lads around our age and their dads, whilst chlo and her mum dropped behind a little talking between themselves in a land of their own.

It's weird how well me and matt get along it's more of a father and son relationship, chlo said he sees me as son like him and james used to get along and I like that.

"And this one supports chelsea" matt says loudly bringing me out of my thoughts gently scraping his knuckles across my head giving me a nuggie, it received a few boos as the younger lads who's names I learned to be will,Sam and jack supported arsenal and their dads all supported Manchester which matt seemed thrilled about.

Chlos pov:

"Look at them" mum laughs pointing to the small group of boys who were walking a few meters ahead of us which consisted of the guide,dad, brad, three lads around our age and three older men I'm presuming to be their dads.