B.2 Chapter Seventeen

(Trigger warning: Read at your own discretion.)
---------------------------

'Cabel?'
His name runs through my mind.
The memories we shared coming back to me.
"That sad emperor will cry. I wish I could see what kind of funny noise he'd make!" The man exclaims with glee.
He picks up surgical tongs as well as a scalpel.
I blankly stare at the ceiling, the scalpel coming into view as it approaches my eye.

'He'll be sad... He'll be hurt... I'm going to die here and it'll cause pain to him...'
My eyes widen as the thought rips my heart.
My stomach dropping, realizing the pain Cabel will be put through.
"No..." I mutter.
The man pulls the scalpel away, surprised.
"Oh! It talked! Are you going to make more funny noises? It's sad you wont be able to see anything I do after, but you can still make all the funny noises you want. That is of course, until I take your tongue." The man grins, giggling as he looks down at me.
I watch the scalpel come back, close to touching my skin.
"I said no!" I shout.
My chest grows warm, my aura running wild as I feel it exert off my body with an immense pressure.
"Huh? M-Master, master! What do I do?" The man screams, backing away.
He quickly reaches to pull the lever, the thundering shock running wild through my body.
I feel my chest grow warm. Sparks begin flying off the machine and table.
I grit my teeth, ripping my hands up as I break through the cuffs.
The cuffs shatter, freeing my wrists and legs.
"M-Master! Master will not be happy!" He screams, scratching manically at his face.
The sparks fly off intensely, my aura fighting against the electric shocks as it over powers them.
The machine soon begins smoking and whistling as bolts and springs fly off.
The machine breaks, blowing a large gust of smoke through the dim dark room.
I stand on the table, glaring down at the man.
"H-How dare you!" The man screams, his hands bloodied from scratching his face.
He raises his hand, chanting a spell.
A neon green symbol appears, igniting into sparks as it wraps around my body, restraining me.
My mind numbed to pain, I blankly stare at him, feeling his spell running through my body.
The electric green spell breaks, dissolving into the air as I release more of my powers.
"W-What?" The man exclaims, backing away.
I jump off the table, my feet landing into a pool of blood.
I stare around the room, looking at the dismembered rotting bodies, with buckets of blood everywhere.
I look back at the man.
Instantly, I raise my hand, numbed as I stare back at him.

'This doesn't feel right...'
I think to myself, trying my best to stop my movements.
I point my hand at him, instantly he chokes.
A glowing yellow light appears, wrapping around his neck.
The glowing light tightens around his throat as I close my hand.
'Am I doing this?'
I question.
I watch in fear, attempting to stop myself.
'I... I don't want to hurt him, so why can't I stop!'
I scream in my mind, watching him choke.
My hand trembles as I try to come back from the numbness.
I watch his scared expression as he turns blue from the lack of oxygen. My body rejecting my controls.
I stare blankly at him, the sound of him choking soon fading away.
I grow lost in my thoughts.
'But... Mother and father tormented me, even brother tormented me too. Even those who look at me, think I'm only in a position of power because I lucked out with Cabel... Do I want to be the one who causes pain?... Maybe I want revenge on those who hurt me, who never thought I deserved to be treated like a person, or even deserved an apology...'
Anger builds up inside of me, thinking of all the traumatic memories.
I stare back at the man as he fights to breathe, struggling for air.
I lift my hand, his body levitating up as it follows where I point.
I pull my hand back, his body pulled in front of me instantly.
His eyes filled with a look of fear, yet his obnoxious grin never fades.
"M-Master won't be happy. Master will be angry with you!" He screams.
Instantly, I throw my hand up, releasing my powers. His body hits the ceiling, quickly falling back down.
I open my hand, the gold light wrapping around his torso. I catch him just before he hits the ground.
"I-If I leave m-master behind, you'll have to leave that emperor behind too!" He screams.
A bright green symbol appears in the air in front of him as he mutters a spell.
I release my grip, the green symbol spins, lighting up as static thunders off of it.
I watch the symbol explode into a ball of fire, the machines around exploding too.
My aura quickly envelopes around me.