B.2 Chapter Sixty-Seven

Cabel and I stumble into his bedroom, his lips locked with mine as we passionately kiss.
"Ah, Cabel." I moan, pulling away to catch my breath.
"Do you want to stop?" He pulls away, looking down at me with seductive eyes, "If you want to, tell me now. I don't think I can stop if we start."
I blush, holding onto his arms.
"No... I want you, please love me as much as you want." I speak, embarrassed.
His eyes widen slightly, glistening with a dangerous look.
"If I do, I won't let you go till morning, will you be able to handle it?" He seductively whispers, leaning down to shower kisses on my neck.
I wrap my arms around his neck, nodding.
His lips form into a smile as they brush against my skin, his tongue tracing down my neck to my collarbone.
He pushes my sleeves down, revealing my shoulder as his kisses and tongue gently caress my skin.
"Ah, Cabel." I moan out, flinching under the ticklish kiss.
"If you call my name like that, it's going to be hard to hold back." He chuckles, his hand unbuttoning his jacket.
His lips meet mine again as he holds me tightly to him.
We stumble onto the bed as he slides his jacket off.
His lips roughly meeting mine, his hand moves quickly to push my gown down.
He moves, kissing my chest, lightly biting my skin. His hand moving to unbutton his shirt and pants.
"C-Cabel." I call out, feeling my body grow hotter.
His hand slides up the the skirt of my dress, his hand caressing my leg as he pushes up the skirt.
His fingers toying with me, making me lose my mind.
I grip his arms, trying to hold myself up as I feel my body lose strength.
His touch stops, instantly I shudder, feeling him quickly enter me.
A breathy gasp escapes my throat from the overwhelming sensation.
"Does it hurt?" He asks, gazing down at me.
I shake my head, embarrassed as I look at our dishevelled clothes, too impatient to even take off.
"Luna." He whispers, wrapping his arms around me.
I moan, feeling him cautiously move. I bite my lips, doing my best to be quiet.
"Lose control for me. I want to hear your voice, so don't hold back." Cabel seductively whispers into my ear.
His lips lock with mine, his tongue parting my lips as he swallows my moans.
He pushes my legs up over his arms as his movements quicken, quickly becoming rough.
Unable to hold back, I break away from the kiss.
I moan out, trying to catch my breath until a wave of euphoria washes over me from the sudden movements.
"Ah! W-Wait!" I call out, my eyes overflowing with tears at the overwhelming sensation.
I wrap my arms around his back as his movements steadily quicken, his breathy moans in my ear.

The night quickly passes as he passionately makes love to me.
Time irrelevant as we lose ourselves to each other.
He sharply sucks air in through his teeth as he moans in my ear from behind, his warm chest against my bare back.
Our clothes fully flung off, scattered on the ground around the bed.
"Cabel. I-I can't take it, I'm losing my mind!" I exclaim, taking deep breaths as I moan.
Tears stream down my cheeks from the overwhelming, constant climaxing.
I grip the sheets, my mind emptied as I grow weak by the passionate night.
"I can't let you go yet, I haven't had my fill." Cabel's deep voice speaks into my ear, before kissing my neck from behind.
His hand tightens around mine as his thrusting quickens, hitting deep into my core.

I open my eyes, confused as I look around.
The sun shining brightly through the blinds, and a serene silence with not even a footstep in the hall.
Cabel sleeps soundly, holding me close to his bare body.

'That's right... We spent all night...'
I feel my cheeks grow warm as I think back to last night.
My mind unable to remember the entire night from how overwhelming it was, I tuck my face into his chest, embarrassed.
I pull away, noticing my finger glisten.
A smile forms on my lips, growing giddy as I look at the beautiful engagement ring.
Staring at the engagement ring, I realize it's the same one he used for the first proposal, but had added rubies.
I can't help but smile more as I think about him adding the rubies to match his eyes; a small possessive gesture that warms my heart.
"Cabel..." I whisper, "We're getting married..."
I gaze at his gentle expression as he sleeps.
I think back to when he first proposed. Butterflies growing in my stomach.

'It felt real back then but... This time was so sweet, it feels more real.'
I smile, placing my hand against his chest, cautiously leaning closer to him.
I rest my head against him, listening to his heartbeat.
His steady heartbeat pulsing, creating a rhythmic beat.
I close my eyes, filled with bliss as I doze off listening to his sweet heart.