13.𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝

Sarah went last night to meet wheezie and the four of us have been brainstorming what the hell we do next, having had Pope find out the key that Limbrey had been searching for. while the four of us sat there we heard a car honking sounding so very familiar. "are you serious?" Kie said looking back just as all of us did at once to see John B there in the twinkie. 

"hold on, am I dreaming?" All of us walking towards John B. "no way" I screamed. "bro" "my boy is out of the can" "we missed you" The five of us in one huge group hug. slowly moving out of it JJ asked, "How'd you do it? you bust out" awaiting John B's answer he replied "They dropped the charges" 

"that's phenomenal" Kiara smiled widely hugging me. "you're telling me, I did all that work for nothing" JJ said, "Oh, the most elaborate escape plan of all time?" Pope remarked sarcastically. "foolproof" Kiara said with air quotes. "okay guys it wasn't that bad, i'm guilty of being a part of it" I shared. John B looked around searching for Sarah and we told him that she never came back after going to meet Wheezie. 

++++

As we sat on the boat wondering why Sarah never came back Kie attempted calming us down "It's okay" she said. "no, Kie, It's not okay. we gotta find Sarah" John B said hopping into the boat when Kiara spoke again. "no, Literally, it's okay. She's right there" She said as we all looked towards Toppers malibu where Sarah sat in the back. "John B" she said instantly lighting up seeing her boyfriend who she last saw at court. 

"What the hell is she doing with topper" Kiara spoke for all of us. "I didn't know if i'd se you again" she said hugging her boyfriend with topper standing there and watching this take place. They explained to us why Topper was here, "yeah Rafe has lost his mind, he tried to drown his own sister" Kayla now soon realizing that Rafe was totally not the same person anymore. 

John B kind of found it ironic that he had to be thanking Topper right now but he did anyway. "somebody's gotta save your girlfriend right" Topper smiled. wanting to use the opportunity to make Topper jealous John B said. "uh, that's funny because she is not actually my girlfriend. right?" He said looking at sarah who was now batting her eyes between Topper and John B. 

"Uhh, well what is she then" Topper chuckled. "I'm...I'm with him" She said as Kie and I made a face, John B was internally definitely shocked. "Gotcha, okay yeah. I just, like,  needed a little clarity there" He laughed. "you guys clear on that?" He asked and JJ replied. "I think it's clear that you gotta go now" with a thank you and  hug from Sarah and Stares from John B topper left. 

+++++

Third person's POV

John B and Sarah on one one side and Kiara and Pope on the other having kind of Heated conversations while JJ and Kayla sat in the chateau. Kayla lying on her boyfriends chest playing with her necklaces when the phone started ringing. JJ slowly getting up so that Kayla would move and he listened. "Okay, okay we will be right there" JJ saying before running outside with Kayla following. "Just got a call from Guffy, something happened to your pops"

Soon with all the pogues they ran to see Heyward. Kayla aiding his wounds as he spoke telling us about this man asking for a key as they soon put together it was renfield. "No. I'm just going to give the Key to the lady. It's not worth--" Heyward cut in. "no, no, no. did I raise you to back down from a fight, boy?" He asked telling them that they should meet with Pope's mee-maw.

They hopped onto the twinkie discussing about the key. "well, according to the interwebs, it was a gift. from new Spain to the Spanish king" Kiara read as JJ spoke from the front. "new Spain? Is there an old Spain" Kayla rolled her eyes. "a veces me pregunto por qué estoy saliendo con él" causing Pope and Sarah to laugh understanding what she said, "what did she say?" JJ asked but no one answered and chuckled instead.