4. 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐛 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐉

It was kayla.

"shit, kayla I almost had a mini heart attack" JJ said keeping his hand on his chest. "sorry I didn't mean to scare you guys" Kayla laughed.

"well, you did"

"what are you doing here anyway" John B asked "I knew if the two of you were together, something bad was gonna happen. You guys always do something dumb" she said looking around trying to help find something. JJ widened his eyes "wow, thanks for not trusting us Kayla." he paused "But was this just an excuse to be around me?" JJ smirked.

John B rolled his eyes. "That's definitely a no" Kayla said which made John B chuckle. "Ouch" JJ held his heart pretending to be stabbed. The two boys were holding torches and walking up and down the room trying to find something. "What are we looking for again" Kayla said putting her hand in the pocket of her denim shorts. "you'll know it when you see it" John B replied.

Kayla's POV

John B was trying on some coordinates on the safe he found, while JJ was talking to himself. "wait. my cousin said you could catch swordfish here" JJ said living in his own world.

I took the paper I found with the numbers "6 1 6 6 6 " gave it to john B and anxiously waited. He typed the coordinates and it opened. Money , a gun and an envelope. "JJ you might want to see this" JJ's eyes immediately went to the gun sitting inside the safe.

He walked towards it and grabbed the gun started fake shooting "bam! bam!" I could see John B getting pressurized like he was babysitting a little kid. "This is a fucking spendy gatt man, just.......bam! bam!" I shook my head "put that down JJ" I spoke.

"can you take a picture of me?" JJ asked John B "you want me to take a picture of you?" John B said arching an eyebrow clearly not wanting to.

"yeah, dude. like...." he started posing with the gun. I wasn't really paying attention to JJ cause I kept hearing a noise outside the window, so I lifted the blinds. It was kie and Pope mouthing 'cops'

we are in deep shit.

"you guys, cops" the two of them started looking around trying to find a place to hide, we soon went out the window.

"county sheriff department!" a man says from the other side of the door, I heard the lock open as we climbed out the window and stood on the two sides John B on one , JJ & I on another.

I made the mistake of looking at JJ's face, causing me to realize how close we were

I made the mistake of looking at JJ's face, causing me to realize how close we were. "Didn't think this would happen so soon" he said smirking. "shut up" I whispered.

"awww you're cute when you're mad" even in a situation like this he couldnt just keep his mouth shut. I almost slipped of the roof, when JJ pulled me closer to him, our bodies pressed against each other. I looked at him and his eyes met mine aswell our faces only inches apart.