23. 𝐑 𝐈 𝐏

JJ looked at the girl and didn't want to wait a second longer without pulling her tiny body into his arms and so he did, "I'm sorry" He said as she wrapped her arms around him and he stroked her hair. "Don't make me leave you ever again JJ" she said with her voice breaking slightly. He was so happy that he was finally able to see her again. "ei lovebirds, i don't think we have time for this" Cleo with a thick accent spoke.

The two of them letting go of eachother and Kayla looked at a wide smiled Kie her bestfriend as she hugged her too. All of them soon stopped when they decided to share their ideas and plans in order to get them out of there and getting Pope's cross back and with everything planned out and Cleo on their side letting them know what exactly they were up against, someone named Eberhimi, Pope and Cleo got off the container.

"so ward's alive?" JJ asked as they waited for Pope and Cleo and both John B and Kayla nodded. "Hey, how exactly did you get in here?" JJ asked Kayla as the others curiously listened. "clearly in a better way than this" She said sitting in the container hot enough to make it feel like a sauna.

"you wanna go on a surf trip to Spain?" JJ asked randomly, Kayla looked at him with a confused face but a soft smile, "yeah but like you'd have to really work on your Spanish" she smiled "Is this what fourth wheeling feels like kie, I think so" John B added before hearing some noises.

all the passengers and crew report to the tween forward hull immediately, its an order.

"They took the bridge" John B smiled looking at us. "That's my boy" JJ cheered getting out of the container. Everybody went in to where they were called. John B went somewhere else but Kie, JJ and Kayla ran as soon as everyone got in pushing the door to close. Kayla pushed with all her might and JJ put his hand around her and helped, maybe the wrong time but when JJ's hands were around her she felt so many butterflies.

"There's another door" they soon realized and ran to the opposite side closing that door as well, as the people inside began yelling and screaming causing a huge hassle inside. The three of them ran in search of the cross, in a small room on a box "there she is" JJ said smiling as the three of them chanted "surf trip, surf trip, surf trip" and Pope opened up the top and the sun shone on all their faces.

"The time where people do shit to us and we just sit back and take it is over!" Pope spoke and the rest of the pogues cheered. Using a Crain to carry the cross with the help of Pope and Cleo. While they carried it up they ran outside waiting to meet up together and get the lifeboat and leave.

So they ran outside. Right at the moment the people went after Pope and Cleo. "If we can't have it no one can, sorry Denmark" Pope said dropping the cross but Rafe who was watching this ran towards it holding it tight from the rope. The amount of power he had to hold onto it is mind-blowing. At the same time John B was fighting with ward, he had the opportunity to do what Ward did to his father but he was much better than that so he took Sarah and the life boat and jumped off.

Kiara, JJ and Kayla began running up to where Pope and Cleo were when Eberhimi, the captain of the crew, stood there with a long knife in his hand. "Ofcourse there's more of you" He said. Kayla awkwardly stood and waved. "Get dowm on your knees" He yelled charging at them. "Yeah not going to happen." JJ said fighting him as both kie and kayla helped. 3 against one was an easy game. Even though Eberhimi had the power of 2. Just before they thought they were winning.

In walked in another crew member. Now the match slightly harder than before. "Hit him kayla!" JJ yelled. When Eberhimi threw his knife at Kie, "lookout!" Kayla yelled and Kiara ducked, causing Eberhimi's knife to slash JJ as he fell backwards. "JJ! JJ!" Kayla screamed progressively getting louder, she felt as if she was the one sliced up by the knife. Kiara fought eberhimi and was somehow able to escape them by jumping off board to where JJ was.