9.𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

There right in front of us stood our two best friends. Everyone's face lit up knowing that is sure as hell wasn't a dream and that they had finally seen their missing pogues.

None of us moving for awhile to process what just happened. Until we soon realized what we were running from. Coincidently John B and Sarah were running too, I guess it's a Pogue thing. 

"get in! get in!" John B yelled breaking us from our thoughts and both Kie and I jumped besides Sarah with John B peddling as fast as he could. "haven't seen you riding a bicycle so fast since the last time you tried to beat me in a race" I said panting with JJ and Pope pushing from behind. "go go go go go" They kept saying. "A race I won" John B added while grunting. 

For everybody's knowledge he never won that race, as a matter of fact as soon as I finished, beating him, he ran to my parent's crying and saying that they raised a mean girl while I laughed at him. Big John was never there at the time he was so busy with the royal merchant. 

A man in a suit started running behind us but gave up so soon, but the limbrey lady's apprentice or whatever really didn't seem to give up. JJ jumped in leaving Pope who tripped and rolled around "oh my God" Sarah said in shock but Pope soon ran forward. "c'mon pope" John B yelled followed by all of us cheering for him as if it was some athletic meet. 

I looked at John B who had a cap, black one that looked exactly like mine. "wait, how the hell did you get my cap" I asked soon realizing I shouldn't have. JJ's eyes furrowed but he didn't think much of it given the situation. Until I realized the only way they had it was if Rafe had dropped it somewhere. As scary as the situation may have been the thought of having all our best friend's together was so strong that it all happened to be one more pogue adventure. "Pedal John B" JJ yelled as we moved forward with that man knowing there was no point of chasing us. 

"Later bitches" I yelled, "blowing you a little big kiss" JJ added, "whooooo!" everyone cheered. Today is definitely a day to remember. We got down near a boat which was apparently Sarah's and John B's. getting onto it we all laughed going back to the Outer banks. 

++++

Third Person's POV 

"we're gonna go find some food" Sarah said, followed by Kie and Kayla. "Jackpot" Kiara said holding up a gigantic watermelon. As the girls sat their and spoke, "wait, so you really got married" Kie asked and Sarah looked at Kayla and then Kiara. "wasn't exactly legal but...yeah" She smiled. Kayla spoke in a rough voice of a narrator "and then the great Kook princess ran off with the Pogue and got married, ouuuuu" She laughed at the story that was so familiar. "shut up" Sarah laughed taking one mouth of some of the watermelon. 

"am I crazy, or is there definitely something going on between you and pope?" Sarah asked curiously looking at Kie who started to blush "maybe" she said. "that's not a no" Kayla smiled. "its not a no" Kie repeated. "I mean there is no point asking kayla about JJ because those two literally can't keep their eyes-" "and hands" Kiara added "and hands off each other" Sarah finished, "hey no no, you guys are the dirty ones not me" Kayla laughed. 

The three girls went back finding more water melons for the boys, "hi" Kayla said giving one watermelon to JJ who didn't expect it to be that heavy, "goodness Gracious" He said. "what y'all talking about" Sarah said. "uh...fishing" John B said, "dropping lures" JJ added. "what's that now" Pope asked, "we got breakfast" 

this is what was playing in the show during these scenes so like play it if y'all want

"there she is" John B said looking at the château, having not seen it in so long he couldn't help but smile at the view, "bet it's good to see her old bones" JJ said getting down with a hand around Kayla's shoulder. "welcome home guys" Kayla said to John B and Sarah.

Kiara stopped infront of them "you know I gotta be honest, not exactly looking forward to a check-in at home." she said, "My parent's probably arranged my funeral" She added as Pope too said he can't go home right now after leaving his Dad's truck in Charleston. 

"no one knows we're here right" JJ started. "so that means we have 12 hours to do whatever we want" He smiled. "am I right or am I right?" 

"you're not wrong" Pope said but Sarah wasn't quite open to the idea, "huh? a little pogue fellowship, how does that sound?" JJ said making all of us excited, "the cops could be looking for us it could be really stupid" Sarah said not wanting to take the chance.

"Sarah Cameron, you've heard of my philosophy right?" JJ said walking past her towards the chateau "no" she smiled knowing that JJ has the weirdest but most fun thoughts too, all the other pogues knowing what he was going to say. "stupid things have good outcomes all the time" He said smiling widely.

"let's get some beer, whooo!" Kayla said pulling kiara and following JJ. With the happiness of finally having their friends and all everyone got changed at the chateau. Sarah and John B who hadn't had a wash since the unfortunate incident of peterkins death. 

everyone cleaned up waiting in the boat while JJ and Kayla went to get the beers and as they did they held it up smiling widely, not noticing kelce who was so shocked at the view of two pogues who were thought to be dead.