25. 𝐉𝐉 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐬

Third person POV

Pope went to Get Kiara for their 'plan'. John B brought Sarah and trapped her in the boat. JJ and Kayla were acting as if there was a technical issue when Kiara came and as soon as they got Kiara to help.

JJ, Kayla and John B dove in to the water swimming in to the motor boat pope arrived in. "John B let me out" Sarah yelled. "John B!" Kiara let Sarah out and realized what the boys and Kayla were doing. "oh god no" Kie muttered under her breath.

"what! Guys" Kiara yelled and JJ started laughing. "Are you serious?" Sarah yelled. "looks like you're going to have some trouble in paradise when this is done John B" Kayla laughed.

"Get your asses back here" Kiara clearly pissed off. "sorry kie no can do!" Kayla yelled "not until you two figure it out" John B added. "there's food in the cabin and JJ rolled a blunt" Pope yelled at the two very annoyed girls.

"love you guys! Byee"

"whoop whooooop"

Kayla's POV

"JJ im going to go to my place and chill for sometime and you can come pick me up when we go to get the girls" I said picking my backpack and getting ready to leave. "i'll drop you" he said.

standing up getting ready to leave. "no, you can stay here and hang with the guys" I said not wanting him to leave them just for me. "ill take you on the back of my bike" I laughed thinking about the same bike pope rode comfortably in.

He took me over to my house. he has only been here a couple times before. "you can come inside" I invited him. "Grams I'm home!" I yelled but didn't get a reply.

"they must be out" I told JJ climbing the stairs and walking into my room, I looked at him to see a playful smirk playing on his lips. " I know what you're thinking JJ, but no" I said.

the smirk widened. "are you sure?" he said walking closer and closer to me until I was trapped between him and the wall. i could feel his breath on my face, i looked at his lips and then his eyes. "what about now?" he whispered.

my heart pounding, he slowly placed his lips on mine and i gave in. the small kiss slowly slowly turning to a make out session my hands around his neck-

"Kayla sweeti- oh" grams opened the door and i pushed JJ aside. JJ touching the back of his neck embarrassed. he slowly walked up to my grandma "hi you must be Kayla's grams" he said holding his hand out to shake. I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"grams this is JJ, my friend" I walked up to where they were. "I know" my grams replied. the awkward tension still there. "so what was it you wanted to tell me grams" i smiled.

my grams gave JJ a look and he slowly moved away from there and was playing with my decorations in the bedside cupboard. "that cameron boy stopped by, he didn't look good sweetie. He asked if you could to meet him at the wreck. he will be there till 5pm today if you don't come he will leave"

"think about it" my grams added. "okay grams" i smiled. "you're grandpa and i are going to our friends house" she said smiling at me and JJ "nice to meet you JJ" She said leaving the room.

I looked at JJ No more secrets

"JJ ra-" "i heard princess" he cut me off. "what're you going to do?" he asked me slowly moving some hair that was on my face. "he is going through a rough patch JJ, everyone hates him and he needs help" JJ nodded. " but i love you remember" i pecked his lips.

"about that, you just introduced me to you're grandma as your 'friend'" He said confused. "so what am i supposed to introduce you as?" i smiled.

" I don't know, the love of your life or simply just your boyfriend" he said dramatically and i laughed. "we haven't even gone on a date JJ"

"I know you too well, i don't need dates to call you my girlfriend." i raised my eyebrows. "okay then boyfriend, we should go the chateau tomorrow so we have a whole day to ourselves. what do you want to do?" i asked him.

"you're cute" he said out of nowhere.

"don't call me that"

"why not you're the cutest" he said pinching my cheeks.

"don't call me-"

he smashed his lips on mine and took me by surprise, he pulled away and said "i want to finish what we started" smirking.

he carried me as i wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck. he dropped me onto the bed and started kissing me "you're so hot princess"

"shut up" i said turning him over and taking the top. he removed his t-shirt revealing his abs.

no smut 'today' kids!

in Season 2 it shall be fulfilled though so go check that out lol