6. 𝐀 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐦

Kayla woke up with a splitting head-ache. and wasn't quite able to put yesterdays events together.She remembered JJ dropping her home and the fight but not many details.

She went to have a shower and cleanup before going to see how john B was doing. When she came out she heard her Grandma yell her name. "Coming grams!" Kayla said soon getting dressed and running down the stairs.

(her outfit^^)

(her outfit^^)

Kayla's POV

"That boy of yours left you a letter on the table over there." my Grams said while cutting some vegetables. who left me a letter was it JJ? was it about what happened last night, Why a letter though.

I went up to the counter and opened the letter. "I thought you and that Cameron boy ended things" grams said looking up at me.

Rafe Cameron, of course decided to write me a letter because i wouldn't listen to him. "we did end things" I said opening the envelope confused but curious.

Dear Kay,

Never in my life did i think i was the type to write a letter, but i guess I could call this another adventure you forced me to do. You aren't my regret.

You are anything but a regret to me. The only thing i regret is that i couldn't keep you in my arms, hold you tight and be there for you no matter what. I don't want to go through the details over this. I know I wasn't a good boyfriend in the latter part of our relationship, please forgive me. you were the only person there for me and I took you for granted. I'm sorry kay.

I just have one request to make, I want to meet you. I'm not asking for another chance. I just want to talk to you. If you ever find it in your heart to grant me my wish ill be waiting whether its a month or even a year from now.

before you tear this paper and throw it away, please think about it okay:)

yours (or not),

RAFE

The letter was pretty short but so sweet, I mean i'm shocked he took the time to sit and write it. it made me chuckle a couple of times. I missed him.

"what does it say?" grams asked finishing up her cooking. "give me a chance to talk to you and that crap" I said acting as if i don't care but clearly failing. "what do I do grams?" i sighed. She stopped her work and sat near me.

"sweetheart, when I was about a few years older than you I started dating your grandfather and at first it really didn't work out. He was this whole other person." She began.

"I didn't like it, so I ended it and he kept begging me to give him another chance. I did and again he failed to keep his promise, so I told myself that I was never going to talk to him ever again. But he asked me to give him a chance to explain himself. Just like Rafe did." I listened to my grandmother go on.