19. 𝐒𝐮𝐬

Before we went out I saw Rafe being the cutest perosn ever posing for a picture with wheezie.

"You looked so cute" I said fixing his bow tie

"You looked so cute" I said fixing his bow tie. "But your cuter" he kissed my forehead which kind of caused a weird tension but we ignored it. Right now I was just really pissed off with JJ after what he said to me. I know I shouldnt be since he is going through alot but I was hurt.

So we finally went outside to the event and got a couple smiles from the people that saw me walk out with Rafe except Pope, he was so confused as to why I walked out with Rafe.

Thank God he wasnt there last year so I didnt have to explain to him why I came with Rafe.

I saw topper holding Sarah's hand really tight and asking her questions and I knew she didn't want to be there. I was going to go upto him but I realized Sarah could take care of herself when she told him off and left. But then I over heard Rafe talking to topper. "Hey let's get shit-faced tonight" he said putting his hand on toppers shoulder. "Yeah man but don't you need to pay Barry or something" topper replied.

"Nahh bro I'll figure that out, I've got the stuff for us for now. Just like always let's just take it and chill out" honestly after that I didn't even bother listening to the rest. I thought he changed but of course I was wrong I just walked away in anger when I bumped into JJ.

Before I could say anything Pope comes from behind him and hugs him so tight. "Unexpected PDA there dr. Spock" he says tapping Pope on the back. I honestly didn't know whether I should stick around or just walk away. Pope was rambling on and on as usual and I just walked away because didn't seem like I needed to be apart of the conversation there.

I felt a hand pull me by mine to a corner. "Hey" JJ said in a good mood to me. I didn't really know how to respond the last time we spoke didn't end that well. "Hi" I said looking away from him.

"About what I said I'm sorry and I didn't mean it I know all you were doing is looking out for me" he said holding my chin and turning my face toward his.

"JJ I need to go we can talk sometime later" before I left he spoke "We are back in the G game" I thought for awhile what he meant by G game and then it hit me. "The gold?" I said raising my eyebrows super shocked. "Yeah I'll tell you about it later, I gotta go deliver a love letter" he said again causing me to be even more confused. I went to my grams and grandpa and was with them for awhile. When I went to just go say hi to kie I was stopped by Rafe.

"Hey beautiful" he said annoying me, how he acts like everything is normal but I didnt show it. "May I have this dance?" He asked. I scrunched my nose "hm you see I don't really dance with guys who do coke." I sassed with an innocent smile.

I could see the surprised face he made. Did he think he could hide it forever or something. He was shocked and obviously didn't let me go. "What are you talking about" he asked acting oblivious. "Stop pretending, gosh I was mad to thing you've changed " I laughed shaking my head unbelievably.