17. 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐯𝐬 𝐉𝐉, 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.

Rafe moved closer to her but was soon interrupted by the sounds of people chanting "fight! Fight! Go John B" etc. Kayla soon turned towards the fight seeing the Kooks vs pogues. Rafe threw his hands in the air. "Why the fuck do they start fights at times like these" He said remembering last time when Topper and John B fought in the beach and he lost his chances with Kayla.

Kayla ran down with Rafe following behind her, John B and Topper just like last time. "Move bitch what's your problem?!" Kiara yelled at one girl who pushed Sarah down. JJ looked at Rafe who was standing right behind Kayla in the crowd and thought it was the perfect time to give him a peice of his mind.

"Hey there, oops" JJ said spilling a drink on Rafe, Kayla looked behind and saw Rafe clenching his jaw looking at JJ knowing something was going to happen. In the middle of all the hassle with pogues and kooks already hitting eachother Kayla couldn't  stop them. Rafe threw a punch at JJ's face soon followed my JJ who hit him more pushing him backwards. Rafe held his face and laughed, "you hit like a little girl there pogue." He said pushing JJ, who tripped behind him.

"Rafe stop!" Kayla pushed the crowd not wanting to see JJ get hurt. "Yeah I'm sorry I don't murder everyone I see" JJ said coming back up. "JJ no no" kayla went up to him holding him back. "Don't touch me Kayla" JJ looked back at her and she stopped. "No wonder she came back to me" Rafe laughed again. "I'm gonna kill you" JJ tried to hit Rafe harder but some pogues held him back.

"Enough Rafe, let's go" Kayla said pulling him away from there. "Don't come back Kayla!" JJ yelled and Kayla looked behind at him. Her eyes pooled up a little but she blinked really fast getting rid of the tears. Rafe rolled his eyes getting back on his bike with kayla right behind him.

They went into the cameron house and Rafe slammed the door of his room, "what the hell was that?" Kayla asked him in anger. "He started it" Rafe said equally annoyed. "Oh my god" kayla sighed holding her head. Rafe with all these emotions piling up and not knowing what to do didn't think twice and pushed Kayla up against the wall.

Smashing his lips on hers and taking her by surprise, Kayla's shocked expression slowly changed when she gave in to his aggressive but passionate touch. His tongue slips down her mouth gentle but demanding. He held a grip on her hips tightly but Kayla soon realized what she was doing was wrong and pushed him away. "Why?" He said smirking after finally enjoying the taste of her lips on his again.

"I can't, no" She pushed him away still knowing she didn't want to play with him, she just broke up with JJ. This is what he was afraid of happening. "Kay" He said holding her by her chin as she looked side ways. "Kay" He repeated again moving her face forcefully towards his. "You're done with JJ okay, he didn't want you anymore. You heard him today? Cause I fucking did." He said now brushing his lips against her ears. "You want to get over him? Just one night with me" He whispered running shivers down her spine.

She didn't think straight, she desperately wanted to stop thinking about JJ because it just hurt her. Just one night she thought before slamming her lips on his again. Her fingers gripped his hair pulling him closer as Rafe smirked into the kiss.  The taste of the liqour on her tongue. Their stupid lungs had to find air and slowly broke the kiss.

Bang bang

A noise came from the front door of the house. Who would they be expecting at this time. Both Kayla and Rafe ignored it but once again they started banging.

Kayla closed her eyes letting Rafe take over her. Rafe slowly moved his lips down her neck placing love bites and marks. It didn't hurt her but just made her greedy for more.  he sucked on her neck and kept going lower. Then he began unbuttoning his shirt.

Bang bang bang

This time Rafe got angry that he couldn't enjoy this moment and became mad. "Who the fuck is here at this time?" Rafe said annoyed. Both kayla and Rafe frustrated that they couldn't enjoy it just a little longer. More banging every second Rafe  and Kayla couldn't continue anymore as he got way to angry.

He walked to the front and opened his door in anger with an old woman in crutches standing outside. Now confusion stirring in the mix. Kayla still in the room running her hands against her head wondering if what she did was wrong even though she enjoyed it so much. She hit the back of her on the wall closing her eyes and sitting down.

Rafe exhaled deeply, "Hi you must be Rafe cameron" She said. Rafe not even answering her or attempting to even care he stood there. "You look alot like you're father" She added. He arched his eyebrow not really seeing a resemblance there.

"I'm Carla Limbrey" She introduced herself. Rafe still annoyed and confused as to why she was here asked her. "can I help you?" With a 'let's get this over with' look on his face. "I'd like to see the island room"

++++

Kayla waited there for Rafe for a few more minutes before leaving back to her house. Jumping on her bed after a long day and sighing deeply she fell asleep.

Waking up later she realized she left her phone at the camerons place groaning not knowing what she will do when she sees Rafe again. She walked into the house the door wide opened. "Wheeze?" She yelled but didn't hear a response. "Rose?" Once again no response.

Then his name, she dreaded to call out but did anyway. "Rafe!" With no reply she walked around the house. "Wheeze?" She heard someone else call out. "Wheeze?" Once again repeating.

"Sarah?" Kayla called out. "Sarah!" She said again going towards where she heard the voice coming from. "Where is everybody?" Sarah asked her, "was about to ask you the same" Kayla said as the walked towards the only room with an opened door.

The wallpaper torn off on the floor and windows wide open there was a map on the wall. Kayla looked around confused walking towards the one whole on the wall.
"The island room!" Sarah said widening her eyes.