12. 𝐓𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐤

So there was a small package from big john. Right now we are back at the Chateau about to open the package.

"That bread had mold on it three days ago" Pope said to JJ who was about to eat it.

"I'll pull off the bad parts, plus mold is good for you. It's just a natural organism." He said taking a bite of the sandwich. "Ew" I said making a disgusted face.

"JJ! Kayla!" Kie called for us.
They were going to open the package, I cant imagine what John B must be feeling.

The opened package revealed a map and a tape recorder.

Dear Bird

"Who's bird" JJ asked. "That's what big John used to call him" I told him.

I hate to say, "I told you so," but I told you so.

And you doubted your old man

I was always there with John B I know how much they went through, how much we went through together and I also remember his last moments with Big John. Either of us not knowing it was gonna be his last, but we still have hope.

If somethin' happens to me, finish what I started.

Go for the gold, kid. I hope kaykay is with you cuz she is the only one that can stop you from doing stupid things.

I love you, Bird, even if I didn't always act like it.
See you on the other side.

I put my hand on John B's shoulder to comfort him. He looked up at me and smiled.

+++++

It was thundering in distance, The 5 of us were just chilling together as usual. Kiara playing an acoustic guitar making the distant thunders sound like a drum accompanying her music. I was next to JJ.
Speaking of JJ I don't really know what's up with us. Except for acting a little more lovey dovey, we haven't exactly talked about what happened.

"How much was it again?"

"Five hundred mill" John B replied.

I was super sleepy so I was only listening to their coversation. Lying my head on JJ's lap and admiring the stars in the sky.

"What you gonna do with your 100 mill pope?" JJ asked. "Pay for college in advance...and textbooks, yeah those are expensive" pope stated.

"What about you kie?" JJ asked curiously, while I felt his hand slowly playing with my hair. Intentionally or not I liked the feeling.

"I wanna make a double album about OBX and the pogues.You know, the way Catch a Fire is about Kingston.Record it at Marley Studio, Peter Tosh producing." She was cut off my pope.

"Peter tosh is dead" he said. "I know but his spirit will never die" she replied.

"I know what I'll do" JJ said, well would you look at that I'm actually super curious to hear it.

"I'm gonna get a big ass house on figure 8 and go full kook. A marble statue of myself and a kai pond" he said.

"I'm never visiting" kiara murmured making me laugh. I love my friends so much and I don't know what I'll do without them to be honest even these tiny moments were the best memories.

"And also ill have a huge master bedroom, for Kayla and I like we gonna be living together and all" he continued looking at me.

"What?" I said laughing. Everyone else considered it one of his silly usual jokes but I didn't know whether he was actually joking or not, It was cute that he had thought about it I guess.

"What about you JB?" Pope asked.

"To going full kook" he replied.

To going full kook

Authors note:

Next one is gonna have alot of rafe in it
*wink* *wink*