7. 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

Kayla walked into the pantry as she saw Thea getting closer to Rafe, her hands slowly placed on his abs. Rafe's happy face slightly turned into a frown, he knew where this was going. Kayla grabbed a kitchen knife that was on the table and held it against her cousin. She wasn't going to act on it, only wanting to scare the girl away. Rafe wasn't shocked he just moved away and sat watching the drama. "Put that down" Thea muttered staring at the girl who had rage in her eyes. "Did you invite her here or something?" Kayla looked at Rafe who held his hands in the air, "nope".  "Have you been following us?" Kayla asked the girl who didn't reply staring at the knife.

"Put it down Kay" Rafe said standing up and walking towards the fridge. Kayla slowly did as he said and asked her cousin to answer her questions which she did. Apparently she too had been 'travelling' and she saw Kayla and followed them once to make sure it was her. Kayla didn't believe her but she knew Thea wouldn't admit to anything else. So she yelled at he girl to leave her alone and stop being a bitch and Thea got pissed because she apparently came to look out for her. "Why are you still mad at me! What the fuck did I do? Is it because I slept with that blonde shit?" Thea yelled.

Mentioning JJ reminded Kayla about that day, Rafes eyebrows furrowed at theas words. "Get out" kayla said quietly but her cousin still stood there. "Get out!" She yelled and Thea began to leave, "Guess what ? I don't regret it and I never will. He was amazing" she whispered in Kayla's ear and before kayla could do anything rafe held her back. "Calm down kay" He too whispered as Thea walked out flipping them off.

Not even an hour later Rose came down with a huge suitcase, "What's that for?" Rafe asked. "We're leaving" Rose said. "What? Why" kayla asked. "Ward said there was some suspicious activities around here and we can't stay here any longer" Ward obviously barely showing his face to anyone, he was supposed to be dead . "Are we all going?" Rose stopped and rolled her eyes tired of answering the questions, "not if you don't want to. Ward is sending another set of people to get the rest of the stuff from here next week, maybe y'all can come then" she said before walking out with the suitcase and wheezie who followed down the stairs behind Rose. "Do you want to go?" Rafe looked behind at kayla who sat on the counter moving up to he he stood between her legs. "Not really, do you?" She asked her hands creeping around his neck. "No" He smiled and picked her lips when wheezie walked back in, "eww, get a room" she yelled in disgust.

+++++

"Kayla hit him! "JJ yelled. When Eberhimi threw his knife at Kie, "lookout!" Kayla yelled and Kiara ducked, causing Eberhimi's knife to slash JJ as he fell backwards. "JJ! JJ!" Kayla screamed progressively getting louder, she felt as if she was the one sliced up by the knife. Kiara fought eberhimi and was somehow able to escape them by jumping off board to where JJ was.

And barely a few minutes later she watched them all get onto a boat leaving her behind and a body of JJ maybank laying there. "JJ!" She yelled. "Kay...Calm down" rafe spoke. "JJ! No don't go, don't leave me please" she screamed and cried. "Kay wake up! Wake up!"

"Wake up kayla!" He yelled one more time and saw her eyes flutter open in realization.
"You're okay, I'm here" Rafe said as the girl came to her senses soon knowing it was only a dream, she had been yelling and screaming. Rafe holding the girl and stroking her hair as she slowly figured that it wasn't real. That it was all just a dream that maybe her conscience used as a punishment against her. "Don't go" she said looking up at Rafe who flashed a small smile. "I won't, I promise" He promised.

"Do you ever have voices in your head? Like you can't shut them out? They....just keep on saying things" Kayla asked and tear falling off her face. Rafe knew what she was talking about he heard them too. Sometimes telling him to do things sometimes just saying things that were inaudible. "How do they go away?" Her eyes puffy and red. He slowly held moved her down, her head lying on his lap and looking at him as the soft side of Rafe cameron showed. "This one girl, she's a bit confusing. She once told me to think of something else and for awhile it worked. Every time I thought of the shitty me hurting her it stopped" He said. "This girl sounds super special" Kayla laughed knowing it was her. "Yeah her name was...Thea" Kayla rolled her eyes and pushed the boy away as he began laughing. "I'm kidding I'm kidding" He said pulling her back into a hug while lying on bed.

"But sometimes I just give into those voices. They stop then too" He said but majority of the times those voices only told him to kill. Kill the pogues in the sewer. kill his sister. Kill John B on the ship etc. Kayla stood up going to leave but rafe quickly grabbed her by the hand and pulled her into him. "no one is at home now Kayla" Rafe said in a very deep tone. Kayla tried to play hard. "So?" she asked obliviously. "stop pretending babe, I know you want me" He said and Kayla kissed her teeth. "Naah not really" She said, "shut your mouth" He rolled his eyes hovering over her. " I thought you wanted it wide open" she smirked. 

okay start a "we love you @Hanana3000 " in the comments because she did it again. 

you know what warning it is so, skip this if you don't want to read it hehe :p

He pulled her closer as she wrapped her arms around his neck her smile was devilish but it drove him crazy. He couldn't resist anymore and smashed his lips onto hers. Their lips moved in sync while they stumbled backwards. As his legs hit the side of the bed Kayla pulled away. She pushed him onto the bed and took her clothes off, staring at her body in awe his eyes noticed the little scar on her hip, As he remembered the night she got it. 

The boy was just laying there watching the girl strip her clothes off. "like what you see?" She teased while slowly straddling him. He nodded while lifting his body up giving the girl an opportunity to pull his shirt off. They started kissing passionately his lips hungrily traced down to her neck wandering to her breasts as she moaned in response. His hands were roaming her body while hers unbuttoned his pants. She grabbed his crotch making him curse in response. The boy flipped her over so he could stand up to strip the rest of his clothes aswell. 

Seconds after, their bodies were pressed against each other again. Hot kisses left marks on their skin. Moans and curses filled the room. The sounds became even louder as he pushed himself into her, he was rough but she didn't care. She enjoyed every one of his movements. He made her come not once but twice before she took control and made sure he was having all the pleasure aswell. As they finished she dropped down next to him breathless. Their bodies were hot and sweaty. 

"I'm going to shwoer, you joining?" Kayla asked as she stood up and went to the bathroom. Rafe was still recovering from his high but managed to ask "round two?". "you sure you can handle that big boy?" She asked seeing that he was still breathing heavily. with that she disappeared into the bathroom locking the door behind her with a grin. "you locked the door? how can I join you now?" Rafe yelled from his spot on the bed. "you need to calm down first pretty boy" she responded. 

____________________

I miss Jayla too much.