31. 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐉𝐉, 𝐉𝐉 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞

Kayla's POV

i went home and no one was there, I sat there in the kitchen counter with a bowl of ice cream. holding a spoon and just turning it around with my other hand on my head.

Just then i heard the door open and saw a hyperventilating Rafe. "woah woah Rafe?" he sat down infront of me and took a deap breath, "Barry came to meet me today and threatened me, apparently you guys stole his money?"

"I'm sorry you had to get threatened cuz of it but i promise you Rafe I will pay the money back. Calm down" I said still staring at my melting Ice cream.

"so you guys did do it? cause little miss perfect and her new boy said something else." he rolled his eyes calming down but then realizing my mood I guess.

was I not supposed to say that? "it's a long story" I said eating my half melted ice cream. "you okay?" He asked me.

"fine" I replied as he leaned forward and wiped some ice cream off the corner of my lips. "you can tell me anything you know?" Rafe said.

"can I really?" i said chuckling, I'm not making the mistake about talking about my current boyfriend with my ex.

"okay then, we are going to do something to get your mind off it. to be honest even I need something to make me forget about all my problems" I smiled at how nice he was, no one knew this side of him.

"what's the plan Einstein" I said still in my 'eh' mood. "we are first going to wipe that horrible look on you're face princess" He said, "don't call me that" I said, that's what JJ calls me. Only JJ can call me that.

"you're right, get on your feet then soldier" he said and I shook my head smiling. "what are we doing now? "

"we are going to cook for grams and grandpa" "cook?" I laughed, "you love cooking Kay" Rafe said .

"yeah in pre-school" I laughed. "okay let me re-phrase that. you love cooking with me kay" he said laughing.

"sure" i said shaking my head. "what are we making?" I asked.

"i don't know you tell me"

we somehow came to the decision it's going to be pasta, cause that's easy and brownie and ice cream for dessert cause that's... also easy.

"kay where is the chocolate?" Rafe asked. "in the fridge" I yelled from my end. "no it's not"

"yes it is"

"no it- okay it is" he said taking it out and melting it for the brownie. he took the spoon out and licked it, "ew rafe stop it!" I went up to him and hit his hand. "where's the flour?" I asked looking around when i turned to rafe and he blew some flour on my face.

"I'm going to kill you" I said chasing him, "okay clown lady" He laughed running around the counter in circles. I took the little bit of the chocolate left one that spoon and rubbed it on his T-shirt.

"no no no kayyyyyy! that was my favorite t-shirt" He whined like a child. "you started it"

"also I think you put a little bit too much powder on your face today" he said reffering to the flour still on my face. "not funny" I said throwing some flour at him.

The house was a mess and grams and grandpa called to say they will be getting late so the two of us had dinner by ourselves, refrigerating the leftovers.

"kids dinners ready!" Rafe yelled. I shook my head "weirdo"

 I shook my head "weirdo"

"No wayy!" I laughed. "so does Ian and Riley miss me?" I asked taking a bite of my pasta. "yeah they do, Riley mostly. she says it's unfair that there are two boys and one girl"

"yeah but there are two girls" Rafe looked at me confused. "you and riley" I smiled.

"ha ha ha very funny" he smiled. we both smiled and stayed silent eating our food, Rafe somehow managed to get me to feel better today.

he looked at me and smiled everything was so perfect. "Feeling better now?" He asked "alot better" I smiled back again this time our faces were closer and I could feel him leaning in for a kiss. No it's not right, "I have to go" I said walking away from there as soon as possible.

I wanted to kiss him back, that's why I was so scared. My feelings for him cant be coming back.

I went to the chateau to see if JJ had come.

there were some lights outside and I could hear kie and pope yell, "you could've helped us get supplies"

"or given it to any charity"

"Hey guys what's going on" I looked around and saw JJ in a hot tub.

"I didn't do that, I got a hot tub for my friends" he said standing up revealing wounds all around his body.

"JJ" I said walking closer to the hot tub. "screw friends I got this for my family"

"what the hell" Pope looked at all the wounds on JJ. Kiara covered her mouth in shock. "look at this! stop being emotional you guys its okay" he smiled with pain in his eyes.

I got in the hot tub and went upto him and just hugged him

I got in the hot tub and went upto him and just hugged him. "I just couldn't do it" He said hugging me back. " I was going to kill him" I hugged him and rubbed his back for comfort.

"but the i remembered you kayla, telling me that I shouldn't do it"

"I just want to do the right thing" JJ said again breaking, sobbing onto my shoulder. " I know, I know" I said.

"I love you Kayla"

'I love you more" I said while Pope and Kie also joined our hug.

to continue this story as a love triangle i might have to change it up a little bit, as in Rafe will actually be better and He might not kill Peterkin.

idk, thoughts?