6. 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞?

Kayla Gabie Smith

Does that answer your question? Why she was being called Gabs by a stranger. Well not exactly a stranger. She knew Kayla as Gabs because she likes Kayla's second name more than her first. They sat at a diner, Rafe and Kayla facing the girl who was staring at her nails. Rafe waiting for an explanation.

"What are you doing here, dorothea" Kayla asked and saw the girl cringing at the name, "don't call me that, you know how much I hate it " she rolled her eyes. "Thea, please just tell me!" Kayla raised her voice. "Your boyfriend is super hot, how the hell did you cop him?" She asked and Kayla rolled her eyes. "Thea" Rafe almost thought he heard Kayla growl as the girl kept testing her patience. "Kay, Who the fuck is she?" He asked. "Maybe your next girlfriend" the girl smiled innocently.

"Thea why are you here?" she asked again ignoring Rafe. "It was your moms and dad's memorial kayla, I came over to see my favorite family member and they tell me she's on vacation with her - they forgot forgot mention extremely sexy- boyfriend" she said and Kayla rolled her eyes again. They had let her grandparents know that she would be off with the Cameron's for awhile. About the funeral, kayla remembered she just didn't want to think of it.

"Family? what the fuck?" Rafe said in confusion again, "she's my cousin. Very annoying cousin" kayla kissed her teeth. "Hey Gabs I was being a nice cousin coming to look for you. At least your parents dying got you richer friends. John B was one pain in the ass" Thea began. "You knew John B?" Rafe asked her. "Oh yeah, my father's youngest brother, Bryan" "Kayla's dad" Rafe added listening to her story. "Yeah her dad" Thea continued. "Used to be one cool guy, we weren't the best family." Thea took some chips from the table and stuffed her mouth continuing.  " We would just come meet our cousins on and off. Gabs- Kayla and I as kids would be best friends" kayla scoffed at that.

"John B would come every day to hers whenever I was over. I'm positive he had a crush on me. I mean who wouldn't" she said rolling her eyes in a duh tone. Thea wasn't exactly a pogue, her father was of course for awhile. Kayla's dad and Thea's were two extremely opposite characters. Thea's father got a scholarship and left the cut. With a lot of hardwork he became rich and lived somewhere away from the obx. Kayla's dad loved staying in the cut. He was a true pogue, he was hardworking as well but not to the point to leave the obx.

"Anyways, here you go. Stop hating me cuz. I did nothing wrong" Thea smiled giving Rafe a small peice of paper with her number on it and she walked off. Rafe looked behind as the girl passed them. "She's hot" Rafe added and then looked at kayla who looked annoyed, "but you're hotter" He said trying to kiss her but she pushed him away leaving the diner, rafe following behind. "Why do you hate her anyways" He asked. Kayla didn't reply she only began to think about it now. She hated her since the last time she saw the girl after what she had done.

Flashback

Kayla's parents were in the dining room, Bryan talking to his brother and the family getting along. Since the girls were 5 they would come on and off every year to see the cousins. This specific scene was a year before kaylas parents passed away. Ever since they did Kayla and Thea never hung out. Thea walked into her cousins room John B sitting there eating something kaylas mom had given him. Big John was barely home, always out to search for the Royal Merchant.

"Okay kaykay I officially hate your cousin"  John B said. "Ew they still Call you kayla. Gabie is so much better" Thea laughed. "I'm sorry dorothea I didn't hear you" kayla fought back at the girl who laughed in response. "Fill me up on everything" Thea asked. John b took the moment to tell Thea about Kayla's new found crush. "You see that guy, kayla has hots for him" John B said. "That guy?" Thea asked looking outside a window at a blonde boy trying to to touch his nose with his tongue. "John B, I never said I liked him. He's your best friend I barely know him" kayla said looking at JJ who she did like but not as much as John B assumed.

Thea still staring at JJ and then back at Kayla. "Yeah yeah I see it. They'd be cute together" she smiled and John B threw his hands in the air, "Thank you" he said. "You guys should really stop" kayla shook her head smiling. "Ooooooh someone's blushing" Thea and John B began teasing the girl.

Cut to; kayla walking into the chateau the next day in search of John B. She opened the door to a room and soon shut it yelling "sorry sorry" to two people making out. Soon whoever the boy was got up and opened the door again and kayla saw her cousin with JJ maybank. "Suprise?" Thea laughed awkwardly.

End of flashback

Back at home Kayla grabbed that piece of paper with Thea's number and began texting.

Unknown
Thea?

Thea
What would kayla say if she knew her boyfriend was texting me?

Unknown
This is kayla dipshit

Thea
You can't blame me for assuming he left you for me :)
What happened to your old phone

Gabie
How did you know where we were.

Thea
I didn't, it was pure coincidence.

Gabie
Why don't I believe you.

Thea
When did you ever believe me.

Gabie
Touché.

Thea
I missed you gabie

Gabie
Stop calling me that dorothea

Thea
I missed you....kayla🤢

Kayla
Everyone misses me:)

Thea
I hate you.

Kayla
Don't cry. Feelings mutual.

Thea
Dude why didn't you come for your parents death anniversary tho, you are not the type of person to miss that. You good?

Kayla
Im fine Thea, leave me alone.
Read

After leaving her phone down, a few hours later Kayla went to talk to wheezie who at this point was hating her a little less. "Wheeze, wait up" She said to the little girl outside there house running towards her. "What Do you want kayla" she asked. "Nothing no I wanted to know if you... I wanted to let you know that I'm not the bad guy. Sarah is the one that left you so stop using that against me wheeze...I'm here for you, she isn't." kayla said and the girl stood there staring at kayla. She wasn't the sweet kayla anymore clearly. Wheezie's eyes went from looking at kayla to the new bike parked outside kayla noticing her staring behind her turned around.

 "You've gotta be kidding me, it hasn't even been a day!" She said running g back into the house where Thea stood laughing with Rafe.

_____________

Tbh I Don't know what to feel about these new chapters idk if they are good or not if they're boring compared to the previous two seasons or anything at all. I love criticism so shoot at me😀

I don't really like them so like if y'all don't I'm not gonna continue it cuz there is no point then:)