29. 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤

Kayla's POV

So I left the Hudson's house before it was too late. we are going for the G O L D

 we are going for the G O L D

(outfit)

"Dark clothes?" John B asked. "check"

"Flashlights?"

"Got it"
"alright Good, we're ready" John B got out of the Van. "Let's go get rich guys" JJ said.

"Let's go boys and girls" I said excitedly .

"wait wait. I wanna say thank you, guys. Seriously."

"It means a lot to me that you're here tonight." John B chuckled softly. "always"

"alright let's do this" "let's get that wheat in the water" Pope said. "weed? im up for some weed" JJ said. "He said wheat idiot" I snarked moving inside the house and suddenly we were blinded by some lights.

"she has motion sensor lights" Pope said ducking down. "We could, uh... move really slowly, maybe?"

"what? that's not how it works" Pope gave him a confused look.

"we could maybe throw a rock at it" John B asked hopefully, "yeah and let the axe murderer know we are here" Kiara shook her head.

somehow we decided to go to the circuit box and off the generator or something, The three girls went while the Three boys waited.

"Hey, Be safe" John B said to Sarah, it was so cute.

"Be safe" Pope said to JJ "I'll be so safe" they said mimicking John B and Sarah.

"I'll be safe for you"

"I'm going to kill you guys" John B said annoyed. "But how would that keep us safe?"

so we left the boys and found the box but it turned out to be connected the the correct one which was inside. We very slowly went inside the house making no noise.

Kiara found the circuit box and we were confused staring at so many buttons so we pressed a couple different buttons resulting with the generator to go off.

"okay, let's go back" I whispered when we heard a noise, someone coming down the staircase. Mrs.crain the ace murderer. "it's late Leon" she yelled coming down the stairs.

she passed us without realizing we were there until someone sighed soundly and she turned back yelling and so did we! I ran to the opposite side from where Sarah and Kie did.

"Go kayla tell them!" one of them yelled I couldn't tell which, so i left running to the guys to warn them about mrs.crain.

"JJ pull me up! Pull me up!" I heard John B yell. "you guys.....Mrs. Crain....she's there" I said in between breaths.

"what?" JJ asked just a few seconds before Sarah and Kie followed behind yelling even louder, "she has a fire Poker"

we all hid behind all the cupboards John B still down there. we pulled him up halfway.

"she can't aim for shit" Sarah yelled. "she can't see"

"she's blind!" they yelled. John B somehow climbed out!

"go go go go" everyone said running out of that psycho's house. "wohooooo!" we cheered getting into the van. But john B didn't come yet. He was literally blending with the dark covered with dirt "John B run!" We yelled and he jumped in all muddy.

"ew!" i said covering my nose from JJ's shirt, "you smell like ass" kiara said. Gold or not we had fun. Pope was driving the Van also laughing from the front.

"that bitch is possessed" Sarah said panting after running the whole time.

"how did she move so fast" Pope asked from the front. "All time Pogue hall of fame baby!" JJ yelled.

"hell yeahh" I added.

John B slowly removed something from his pocket, " I did it!" He said. "no you didn't" Sarah said. "no you didn't" she repeated. everyone cheered in joy!

"we did it!" JJ screamed, Pope yelling from in front. all of us crazy about what had just happened.

"full kook! full kook! full kook!" we all started chanting.

I looked at JJ who looked so happy and pecked his lips, "I love you" I whispered and he kissed me back and the whole van went silent with only Pope who was still chanting with no clue of what was happening in the back.

we pulled away and looked at the others who all just glued their eyes on us, "ah yes I forgot where are my manners, Kayla and I are dating" JJ said.

"well it was about time!" they all started cheering again, this was a night to remember.