13. 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

I decided to go meet rafe I have been thinking about him even when I dont want to, and I kind of promised him we would talk about it so.

(Outfit)

(Outfit)

I told him to meet me at the wreck. The pogues had gone to get some info about the shipwreck from the internet which sadly we didn't have because of the storm. I heard the door open and saw him walk in.

He came and sat in front of me. "Finally!" He smiled.

"Heyy" I said smiling, it's been awhile. "Okay so not gonna lie but you're letter really hit me on the feels, you got some explaining to do sir" I laughed.

"Yeah, yeah..... So I wasn't in a good place when you started dating me and you had to babysit me during the end of our relationship and I didn't care for you at all, I was so caught up with other things that weren't even important. But kay when you left me I felt like I was dying. And now I don't have anyone in my life like you, and it made me realize how important you are. Kay I love you."

"Listen Rafe-" he cut me off

"NO NO listen. I know you probably have a whole other life right now Kayla but can we go back to being friends and this time I'll stop with all the other shit I did I promise the drugs the endless partying and getting drunk, I'll reduce it instead of taking it too far. Just tell me that you forgive me and let's be just friends, for now at least" he chuckled at the end.

I really do miss him as well and if I come back and it does him good then it's a win for the both of us. I loved him and he used me. But he really sounds like he is going to change this time.

"Rafe, you have to promise me your not lying. That you will stop with all this druggie business and shit. I would love to be friends again but I need to know I can trust you" I told him.

"yes, totally. I am a whole new Rafe" he said nodding.

"So we are gonna start from the beginning, as friends" I made sure.