27. 𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

Kayla's POV

I changed into a hoodie and JJ and I went to a small shop and got a lot of snacks, we went all the way home

I changed into a hoodie and JJ and I went to a small shop and got a lot of snacks, we went all the way home. I opened the door and saw Rafe there talking to my grandpa. Remember that Good old story where My grandpa didn't like the fact that my mom married a Pogue, lets hope history doesn't repeat.

My Grandpa is pretty old and I'm sure he regrets not agreeing with his daughter's decisions when she was alive. "Kayla, Honey. you're boyfriends here" Rafe's eyes widened and JJ had a confused look. "nO No NO we're not dating" Rafe and I said in sync.

"But I-" I slowly cut off my grandpa before he said anything else. "no grandpa, Rafe isn't my boyfriend...JJ is" JJ smiled and Rafe looked somewhere else.

I slowly held JJ's hand and walked closer to my grandpa to introduce JJ to him. "ahh a pogue" he said. "you're like you're mother. nice to meet you young man" my grandpa shook JJ's hand. "likewise sir"

that's good right. Grandpa seems happy. right?

My grams being her very optimistic self gave us money and said "im sorry i couldn't make you'll dinner tonight, Buy some pizza!"

"thank you so much grams" Rafe said, yes Rafe used to hang around my house those days and my grandma once told him to call her grams. Obviously JJ seemed pissed off. It's going to be a long night I thought to myself.

"hey Kay could we go watch a movie till the pizza guy comes?" Rafe asked. "yeah sure" i said. "c'mon JJ" I said placing a kiss on his cheek. i felt bad that he wasn't getting along with my Grandparents as well as Rafe was.

( THE TV ROOM)

( THE TV ROOM)

"so what do you want to watch?" i said looking at some DVD's i hadnt touched in ages. "what's your favorite?" JJ asked wrapping his hands around me from behind. "I Can't chose, i hate choosing"

"okay then whats the one you want to watch right now?" He asked me. "high school Musical" Rafe and I said in sync. again. JJ clenched his Jaw. he probably hadn't watched it before.

" It was my favourite thing ever when I was smaller" I said getting two bean bags. one for Rafe and one for JJ and I. We were in the middle of watching the movie, I threw a bag of chips at Rafe and kept the rest for JJ and I. I looked at JJ and I could tell he was thinking about something, he looked hurt.

"Earth to JJ" I said throwing a popcorn at his face. He quickly wiped the hurt look off his face and smiled. I tried to kiss his cheek but I was too short he laughed and moved his face closer to me.

I couldn't enjoy the movie knowing something was bothering JJ. The bell rang. Pizza was here, Rafe left to get it. "JJ what's wrong?" "nothing"

Rafe came back with the Pizza and he gave me a box. "we're going out JJ c'mon" I said standing up. "what? no I was jamming to these songs" I shook my head "yeah right"

"I'm sorry Rafe, you could watch something else if you want. see you later" I smiled and pulled JJ up to my room. I soon went and wore a swimming outfit and came. "Late night surf and Pizza, consider this our first date" I said and he smiled. " I love you more" he laughed referring to the last time I said I love you to him.

we went to the beach and surfed in the dark. Yes, it's dangerous but it's also fun. for Pogues fun trumps dangerous.

"woooooo" JJ yelled on the final wave with was huge, the sea is very rough at night time which made it more fun.

after finishing clearly both of us soaking wet. "that was crazy!" JJ said laughing between breathes. "the pizza is probably cold now" I said making a disgusted face. the chateau was close by we went there and John B was fast asleep.

"shhh! JJ" I said slowly tiptoeing towards the microwave. I put the pizza in and switched on the microwave and it made a huge noise. "holy shit" JJ said. "JJ? that yoU?" John B asked sleepily. "yes?" JJ replied looking at me. John B was back to being fast asleep.

the two of us went back out and laughed while eating our pizza. "why do i have the feeling John B was dreaming about you?" I said. "you're the only one that dreams about me princess" he winked. "you wish"

I knew what was bothering him before and I needed to talk about it

I knew what was bothering him before and I needed to talk about it. "hey uhm... I know you don't get along with my grandparents as well as Rafe but that doesn't matter okay?" his smile faded. "They just don't know you that well, but trust me they will love you"

"he fits in so well doesn't he" JJ said, I moved closer to him and sat on his lap facing him and my hands around his neck

"he fits in so well doesn't he" JJ said, I moved closer to him and sat on his lap facing him and my hands around his neck. "maybe, but you are the nicest, craziest and not to mention Hottest man I know, and Rafe can stick a sock in it" I smiled.

"i'm so so lucky" JJ said looking into my eyes and kissed me.

should we do more Rafe parts, i know we are leaning towards JJ but you will never know when it takes a turn.