21. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

kayla's POV

"what the fuck?" Kiara swore looking at John B. "you're okay, you're okay" Sarah was comforting him

I couldn't look at John B i was too afraid to see what had happened to him. my head started spinning.

everyone was yelling for help I didn't look at john B I hid my eyes in JJ's shirt

everyone was yelling for help I didn't look at john B I hid my eyes in JJ's shirt. he held me tight i felt useless standing there but my head was pounding and I didn't know what to do.

everything was good, all was okay. last night we took John B to the hospital and we all stayed with him for awhile. I had a shift at the wreck again today and I had to go there soon but I wanted to go check at the Cameron's house to see if Sarah had come home.

I stood up and was going to shower when a random pair of hands wrapped around my waist and whispered "hey" in my ear. I jumped and pushed him away causing him to hit is leg to the bed behind him.

....aaand then I realized it was just JJ "ouch" I winced realizing how hard he knocked himself. "sorry?" he looked like he was in a lot of pain. he just sat on the bed and I went near him. "how did you get in here anyway?" I asked him.

"you are aware that you have a window in your room right?" I laughed. "you are aware that people dont just climb into rooms just cause they have a window right?" I replied.

"why are you here? anything important?" I asked he replied with a simple no. "yeah its totally not creepy when a guy gets into your room out of nowhere" I laughed standing back up. "I just wanted to see you" he smiled looking so adorable. "you're so cute" I smiled.

he roughened his voice a little "no I'm not"

"yes you are"

"no I'm not"

"anyways I have a shift at 'the wreck' so I'm going to go shower" I prayed and hoped he doesn't make any sort of inappropriate comment, and he didn't. "so ill see you at the wreck?" he came up to me. "yes you will" he placed a small kiss on my cheek and was going near the window to jump.

"you can use the door" I laughed. "thank you" he sighed in relief. I laughed and got ready for work.

(her outfit^)

(her outfit^)

I went to Sarah Cameron's house to check if she was home and she wasn't I was going out the back when I saw some man yelling at Rafe.

"hey what're you doing?" Rafe yelled. "you've got three days " the man said. He took Rafe's bike and rafe was on the floor holding his hand tight.

He looked like he was extremely hurt. His face was red and he kept holding his breath looking at his hand while lying on the floor. Even though we aren't on good terms I wouldn't just leave someone like that.

"heyyy calm down, I'll help you" I said helping him up. "what on earth did he do?" his hand was burnt. we went into the house and I put some running water to it. "stay like that till I go bring some things and come.

Third Persons POV

Rafe was hurting but he couldn't help but notice how much he had hurt Kayla even after the multiple times she forgave him. she didn't need to be there and to help him but she did. he knew he was stupid for choosing drugs over her, she was so special and he lost it.

she came back with a first aid box. "come here" she said calling him to the couch she was sitting on "thank you" he said looking at her and she flashed a small smile in response.

she was almost done. "who was that jerk anyway?" Kayla asked im. He froze and didn't say anything. "right" Kayla muttered under her breath. "aaaand done" she smiled. "fuck, i have a shift and the wreck right now" she said running outside.

before she left the room rafe yelled "Kay I'm sorry, I'll change this time. with or without you." Kayla didn't turn back, she didn't know how to respond. she wasn't ready to forgive him yet.

"I'm sorry Kay" he repeated and she walked away.