11.𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

JJ decided it was best to take Kayla back to her grandparents house. Kayla still trying to process what exactly had happened she let JJ help her into his bike where he took her to figure eight.

"C'mon princess" He said helping her off the bike and taking her into her house. "Grams" Kayla said so tired that her voice could barely be heard. "Hey it's late okay. She is probably sleeping." JJ said taking her up to her room and her first instinct to just fall on the bed.

JJ looked at her and noticed how the mark of Barry's slap had reddened her face with the dried tears and he didn't want to let her go ever. He was so annoyed that Rafe didn't do anything besides just yell at Barry once.

"You okay?" He asked lying right next to her. "Yes my Prince charming" She added an accent joking around. He smiled at her ability to joke around after something like that "no seriously kayla" He asked again. "I'm fine." She let him know.

"Imma just doze off to sleep in a few seconds, wake me up tomorrow first thing" She said her words sounded like mumbling with half her face covered in a pillow. "As you wish princess" He said getting up to leave and ruffling her hair. "No" She whined pushing his hand away. "Pay for the next time I get my hair done now" She said as he laughed and she soon did doze off to sleep as said.

Meanwhile the next morning as soon as pope and kiara came with the boat, the two pogues were confused as John B, Sarah and JJ jumped in going somewhere away to have a conversation about what just happened.

Kie was telling Sarah how now that Rafe knows that they're here, it's not going to do them any good whatsoever. But she saw her brother from up in that tree and she knew that this was a family problem she had to solve.

"With me back, my dad's going to have to choose between me and Rafe" Sarah said trying nake them understand in this conversation. "He's gonna chose me" She said as the other pogues stayed in silence "Just listen sarah, ward keeps lying to you" John B kept saying oblivious to the fact that they were still her family. She pleaded to give her 2 hours to speak to her father and after getting them to agree she left.

Notice how Kayla wasn't here because JJ didn't go back and wake her up like said, he thought it was best that she didn't come at all. He wanted her to be safe. But kayla did wake up on her own and realize how late it was she soon had a quick wash, changed  took a peice of paper and wrote:

Stayed at home last night grams, I'm sorry I keep leaving but I have to for my friends. I love you and grandpa so much. Will be back ASAP. Don't worry too much, I'm safe.

-your ittle kay girl

(Kayla's outfit)

(Kayla's outfit)

Kayla ran as fast as she could to the chateau to see that none of them were there, neither was the boat. So she knew that she had to find it. Out of all places she saw it near the camerons dock. Where she say Sarah walking away from her father in a conversation. When ward walked back in Kayla ran and got into the boat.

"Oh my gosh, kayla you scared me" Sarah said holding her chest. "Yeah, I'm scary like that" she replied. "Why were you talking to ward?" Kayla asked confused. "Don't even ask" Sarah hating  how it actually went, it was definitely not what she expected. Her father blaming John B for the death of Peterkin.

They reached the spot where the rest of the pogues were both Kayla and Sarah got off. "Wait is that Kayla" Kiara asked. "How the hell-?" JJ asked confused after he left her at home to be safe she somehow found a way to come back.

"How'd it go" John B asked Sarah and she replied, "you guys were right, it didn't work" She sniffled. Before they could leave standing on the beach the pogues heard noise.

Boats came from the seaside siren wailing, "they followed you here?" John B asked rhetorically. "Must've been your father"

"Stay on the beach with your hands on the air " they yelled using megaphones. And as always the pogues began to run. This time being surrounded by every single cop in the county.

"You're okay, you're okay" John B helping Sarah run with them. JJ going behind all of them making sure none of them were left behind. Kayla making sure her boyfriend followed kept looking back while running.

Tired of running and having nowhere to go they hid behind some trees. Kiara, Kayla, Sarah and Pope bending down trying not to get shot as every single one of the cops had a gun in their hands. But JJ stood up with his hand on his back pocket taking out a gun. Kayla not noticing but John B soon went to his best  friend looking into his eyes.

John B smiled, knowing this was finally the time to stop running. Kayla looked at the police swarming the place and then at her best friend standing there throwing down the gun and covering it up. "Hands up" they yelled. "It's over now" they said as we all stood up.

Deputy Thomas ran upto John B and began to hit him, throwing punches all over. "Hey shoupe" JJ yelled hoping they would stop Thomas. "Thomas, hey!" Shoupe said but the rest watched as he fought thinking it was justice for their fallen partner.

Except all this time they were after the wrong guy. "Stop!" Kayla yelled both hands of each and everyone of them held behind not able to go help their friend. "This is for peterkin" He said punching him one more time.