10.𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

The cat's ass was sitting there with the girls there as the guys all climbed in with beers in their hands, "shot gun" one of them yelled as all six of them shotgunned the beers, JJ yelling and slamming the finished bear can down, "whooooo!" John B screamed. JJ sitting in the hot tub and pulling Kayla to sit on his lap.

"yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah" Pope began to freestyle as we all watched him go, "I never made good grades in school When I get out, I act like a fool . They say I come in the party, And cause a commotion " he went on pausing for a bit and continuing, "I'm smooth yeah, call me lotion" He finished erupting all of them into laughter. Kiara looking at pope with a smile.

"Just like the good lord intended" JJ said holding a joint in one hand and his girlfriends waist with the other, "that was way too genuine" Kiara smiled. "hey give me that shit...give me that shit" JJ screamed in laughter.

Soon both pope and JJ got out and started wrestling for the fun of it. Sarah, John B and Kayla watching in amusement and Kiara smoking near the fire, "when did you start wrestling?" John B asked Pope. "i dunno" he replied. "I'm done i'm outta here" Pope left with Sarah laughing her ass off.

"did you have too many beers" JJ said in an accent walking up to Kayla. "depends on how much too many is sir" She replied trying to copy JJ's accent aswell as he laughed and kissed her. until Kiara started slowly follwing behind Pope grabbing her T-shirt and leaving. "really?" Sarah yelled, "way to be discreet" JJ added. "I leave and this is what happens" John B shook his head.

"literally one job JJ" Sarah started, "no pogue on pogue macking" She finished. "That finished the day Kaykay and JJ started screwing, Sarah Cameron!" John B yelled from the opposite side as he got up to get a beer. while Sarah and JJ were fighting about how JJ has done more than one job Kayla went up to John B who was looking at the tree they had  carved back then.

"cute little art project" He sniffled. "Killed the tree, though" Kayla smiled looking at John B. "It's good to have you back" She said hugging her brother. "you and JJ are really something, huh?" He said as Kayla pulled out of the hug and looked behind at her boyfriend. The love of her life even. "he's literally perfect" She smiled. "ew, cringe warning" John B pretending to puke. "don't get me started on you and Sarah, John B" Kayla laughed. "Kayla, I'm not going to ask you how the hell Rafe had your cap but it better not mess up with JJ" He said before walking towards JJ and sarah as she also went toward them. 

looking out they saw pope and kie leaving in a boat, "oh all right" JJ cheered. "have a good time" Sarah yelled and Kayla started singing for them to hear, "just turn down the lights and close the door" The other three laughing. "Ooooh i love that dress but you won't need it anymoreee" she continued until JJ and Sarah too joined her. "no you won't need it no more, let's just kiss till we're naked baby" They laughed as they could see Pope and Kie in a distance. "ou ouuuuu" they wolf whistled.

a small piece of broken glass cut Kayla's foot, "ahhh and that's why I should've worn my slippers." she said, "hey are you okay?" JJ asked. "yeah yeah just give me a second" Kayla spoke going into the chateau trying to find something to cover the tiny cut where she removed the glass and then wear her slippers. 

(I'm sorry i literally just googled what are slippers called in America, so i'm talking about 'flip-flops' lol)

"wait wait wait wait wait" John B said looking behind causing both Sarah and JJ to look back, "what was that?" He added. "your chicken?" JJ asked confused, " I heard a car door."

"JJ climb the tree" John B pushed him. "John B what?" Sarah asked confused and afraid as John B held his girlfriend up to the tree. "John B, what the hell man" JJ once again asking before John B held his mouth before he said one more word. "Someone is here and I know it"

"wait, Kayla is in the chateau" JJ said trying to run in. "We don't have time JJ! Come back here!" John B pulled him. "No no no no Kayla!" He yelled. "shut up" and with John B's anger and warning JJ he climbed the tree. his heart beating so fast not knowing who is coming or what will happen to his Kayla.

Rafe waltzed in with Barry both holding guns, John B from up the tree looked at JJ whose face was a mix of both the fact that he was angry and afraid. Rafe noticing the fire had just been stopped with smoke still coming proving that they weren't far. Barry went into the chateau. 

"Hey hey hey look who i found" Rafe and JJ heard barry say but both boys having completely opposite responses, JJ wanting to jump out of there and rafe wanting to ruin whoever's life that was. "Let me go!" Kayla yelled coming out of the chateau as JJ, Sarah and John B watched from up. "Kay.." Rafe said not expecting to see her. 

"Rafe I swear to god if you don't tell this fucktard to get his grimy hands off me, i will kill him" She said closing her eyes. Barry annoyed by her words cocked his gun onto her head, "hey...hey man just don't...put the gun down" Rafe said coming near barry. 

"nah man did you just hear the way she spoke to me?" Barry said not wanting to let her off easy and without anyone seeing it coming he swang his hand across her face slapping her. 'hey! Hey!" Rafe ran towards Kayla as she held her cheek in shock. "Don't you ever touch her ever like that again! do you hear me!" Rafe yelled while JJ witnessed this from up absolutely annoyed that he couldn't kill Barry for hitting his girl then and there. 

"Man i'm not dealing with your love life here man, she one of them. P 4 L" he laughed reading  the carving on the tree right under John B's name. "Kay you okay?" He said ignoring Barry and holding Kayla's cheek which was now red colour, tears dripping off her face. "why are you doing this Rafe?" Kayla slowly pushed his hand off her face.

he could see how afraid she was in her eyes, "Kay i'm not going to hurt you" He said walking closer. "what about my friends, or...or your sister?" She yelled at him as he clenched his jaw and looked around. "they're not the same" he said in a low tone. "what the fuck?" Kayla laughed, "are you kidding me? Rafe.." She said eyes glossy dripping with tears and it hurt Rafe to see her like that. 

"I'm sorry...but...I don't care about them. Because all they've done is ruin my life!" He yelled shooting his gun to the memorial they built for John B and then to the sound of it Kayla flinched and tripped backwards. Barry moving Rafe's gun upwards and Kayla saw her friends there and JJ almost getting shot.

"chill your shit! You're gonna get our asses busted dawg. let's bounce" Barry said runnning away. "Come back to me Kay, you don't have to live like this" Rafe said kicking some old furniture which was out the chateau. 

JJ jumping down at the first chance he got and running to his girlfriend, wrapping his arms around her. "I'm here now okay" He said calming her down. "i love you okay?" He said kissing her head while embracing her in his arms, as for his thoughts about Rafe. Never is he going to let his girl near him.