CHAPTER 57: TWO HEROES

(I deleted the prec Chap, wattpad having a problems)

My hands were glowing, not white, but a dark and violet color, I don't know what's happening. What's this... The metal strikes at me again but it breaks, I have a barrier?

The professor has been trapped inside the electric tentacoles, he got the device that was built by Professor Shield for All Might.

"All Might!." I'm in total shock when he got blown away. I activate my quirk and hits the villain. I don't know if I'm...getting stronger but my air made a really huge impact, the villains tentacoles broke but replace by another one.

I keep hitting them and I extend my right arm, a violet and black color combination came out and aim the villain, the villain steps backwards.

The tower shake, what's happening now? And the villain have float all the metals inside the tower.

The metals float and attached to the villains. It keeps bigger and bigger. "Stay Away young (Y/N)!." All Might said to me.

All Might has been dragged by a metal and smash him, no....

I extend my arm, I need to help All Might.

I gathered all the air, I gathered all the wind. I closed my eyes and concentrate.

Released.

All the wind I gathered hits the villain, some metal parts were broken and blow away. I didn't stop the wind yet. Please All Might, end this now.

The wind keeps going to the villain and keeps hitting it, I keep controlling and controlling. 

"YOU CAN DO THIS ALL MIGHT!." I shouted.

I run to him as the metal keep smashing and hitting him, I remove the metals blocking in my way and help All Might stand.

"All Might......" I use my Air to give him more strength.

But then I got crashed by the metals again. "Young (Y/N)!." All Might helps me.

"S-save the others....A-All Might."

All I could see was black.

And another Explosion. You can do this All Might.

My body buried in the darkness. My body feels so numb. What is happening in me? The pain in my body is double.

It just vanish earlier and now? It came back? What's happening in me.

I heard another boom followed by an explosion again.

The metal was removed again and it's so cold. My whole body was shaking. And blood was dripping from my wounds.

I open my eyes. The metal still going to crash me huh. The metal tentacoles move and going in my direction. I close back my eyes.

Am I going to die?

*SHOOOOOOSHHHHHH*

"(Y/N)!!!!!!."

"YOUNG (Y/N)!."

"TODOROKI?!!."

What? I thought I'm going to die, I though I'll get smash and crash. I slowly open my eyes even if it's hard to open it because my eye lids is getting heavier. And there I saw Todoroki, he's looking down to me— this time, I saw his worried face, I saw it in his eyes.

"(Y/N)! Todoroki!." We've almost smash by the upcoming metal but Bakugou jumps and explode it.

"Go To Hell!!!!!!." Bakugou shouted and keep hitting the villains.