Chapter 41- Awake

I week later~

Height's Alliance

"Heh?! She's awake?!." Mina scream with her eyes widened.

"Yeah! Yeah! She just woke up said Sensei." Denki answered. "We should visit her!."

"Good idea! I'll bring foods. I'll go now! With my Turbo, I'll be back here in any minute." Tenya said and run off.

"And oh! I'll bring her some gifts!." Ochaco said.

"That's so Surprising, it's been a week since she admitted, and now she's fully recovered." Deku said.

"Hai, she suffered a lot, we should make something to surprise her." Aoyama said.

"I'll make some confettis! We should surprise her! Let's set her up." Momo said.

"That's great! I'll blow the balloons." Mineta said, Denki laughs.

"Really? can you DO it? HAHAHA."

"NYA! NYA!."

"Uh Deku, are you sure she's fully recovered? I mean, is she really okay? Did she really wake up?." Toru ask Deku.

"I don't know,Sensei just said she's okay, and yeah, she woke up just now." He answered.

Tenya suddenly comes in catching breath. "I'm Here! Let's do it now!." They all shouted 'YES' and do what they want to do. Just to surprise you.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Your next...."

"Be ready......"

"I'm going to meet you....soon.."

"I'm going to steal your prescious one..."

"Dark future is waiting for you..."

It was all dark, and I was sitting from nowhere, I don't see any light, only darkness. I was afraid, I was alone, and different people was talking to me and I don't reply to any one of them. I don't know what's happening, I can't talk, my eyes were close, their words keep playing in my mind, I always hear it, their whispering. And I saw a man, he has a long hair. It was purple, he's like One For All because of his Mask. And I see many villains surrounding me. I was so scared.

I don't know what to do. I can't call for help. Is this a dream? Tell me it's not.
I raise my head up when I felt something was coming to me. I see a light, a glowing light, I can't see the face. And it was.....

"DAD!" My eyes were widened, I was sitting now. I could feel some pain in my hands. I saw some machines on my side and my body is full of bandages, also my face. I'm like a mummy now. It was justcall a dream. But for me, it's real, I think the people is what I see in the past. They were all familiar.

"Sweetie!." Mom suddenly hugged me. "Thank God your awake!!." She said and kissed my cheeks.

"W-what happened?." You ask, your eyes widened when you remember something. "W-wheres Eri-chan?!." You were panicking. "Where is she???'

"Who's Eri-chan (Y/N)?." Mom ask. I was going to stand when All Might said something, so he's here too.

"She's alright, she already recovered, she's in the other room." He said.

"How are you feeling (Y/N)?."

"I-Im all fine....what day is today?."

"Monday."

"I just slept in.. a week?"

"You should eat now (Y/N)—."

I WAS so shock when the door opens, a large group of people came in. I AM so shock.

"HELLO (Y/N)!!!! SURPRISE!!!!." It was Class 1-A, I smiled widely. They blow some confettis on me.

And They all came towards me holding a cake. I was speechless. "W-what's this?."

"We're making a surprise for you, are you surprise?."

"MORE THAN SURPRISE!!!." I answered and hugged them all "I never expected you'll make a surprise for me! Thank you!."

"Your Welcome!."

"Wow!! Thank you so so much!!." I grab the spoon and eat the cake. "So yummy!."

"We made that glad you like it!." They answered.

"Come on you can do it."

"Don't be shy."

"She'll love that."

I look at the back when I heard Denki and the boys whispering. Oh? KYAAAAH. I saw Todoroki walking towards me with a blush on his cheeks. He was holding a box with a transparent cover.

"What's that?." I ask, he look away and hand you the big rectangular box. "F-for you." He said.

I slowly open the box and my eyes sparkled when I see what's inside. Wow! Cupcakes! It was a white and blue cupcake! I see some fake snow flakes in it and a snow ball.

"Thank you! It's beautiful!."

"Told you she like it."

"I think she love it."

"Did you made this?." I ask biting the cupcake. Sugoi! How delicious!

"Y-yes...my sister helped me."

"Really?! Awesome!!!."

"(Y/N)!! I missed you!." Ochaco said as she hugs you. Same as the girls, and all the Class 1-A hugs you. You all made a group hug.

* * *

"Be careful (Y/N) you might fall." Mom said when we got off the car, we just got home, and I missed our house. I happily went inside.

"Wow!." I said amazed. "It's deferent from before."

"I clean this, and change the furnitures. I also clean your room." She said. "I'm just gonna cook, your things is already settled in your room. You should rest, you just got out of the hospital." She said. I smile and goes up to my room.

It's still a sky blue theme combined with a Baby blue theme. I miss this. Oh. The bandages from my body was removed, and recovery girl was there just to heal me.

I took a shower and rest, I'm excited to go to school tomorrow, I miss everything, and Can't wait to hear some exciting events and lessons. Can't wait to train again!

I took my phone. It's 5:00 pm, and my phone just beep, and my eyes were widened. This is not true.

"This is not true....it's just a coincidence..." I said to myself.

"This isn't true..."

'New Villain just appeared, committing crimes and suddenly vanish from the city?'

It was the man with a purple haired looks like All For One....He's the villain in my dreams. I turned it off and lay in my bed, trying to concentrate. It bothers me.

* * *