WE ARE HEROES PART TWO!

HELLO THERE!

Konichiwa kawaii readers, it's me again, your lovely Author-chan! Or, Jud-chan~! This is the Part 2 of We Are Heroes. And also, I decided to make BOOK TWO Of this Story and there will be no part- I guess.

Ohhh, this will be a short chapter! 25 chapters is enough with this. Ehehehe.  I'm so thankful to the People who read and Vote We are Heroes part 1, ILY all.

Questions that my Friends ask me;

Q1. Is your story great? Like lol. Why she ask this :(.

Answer: What do you think readers? And, friend dear, you can ask the readers. But For me, my story is lame :(

Q2. Why is (Y/N)'s Partner Todoroki?

Answer: ehhh, why ask that!  Of course I love him, and..what, well....Todoroki Lovers- you can read this now. Eh. I don't know what to answer. :(

Q3. Is there any exciting and more sweet moments about the MHA in This Story?

Answer: You'll find out girl, just read this, and I won't spoil my chapters!

Q4. Is there a new characters or villains involved here at Part Two?

Answer: Well, it's obvious that there will be new characters, about (Y/N)'s Dream, the violet haired guy, he will appear in this story! Find out more.

Q5. Are you excited to write the Part Two? Wow! I love your story! (This is one of the people who comments in Part 1 Of we are heroes, her wp is, anami_senpai! Hello anami!)

Answer: Very Very Very Much Much Much Much excited!!! :)))))

End

Luckily I have 5 questions, and yeah hope you read this mah'friend.

Anyways thank you!!!!

Let the Story....Begin.

~TRAILER~

"Welcome to the I-Expo!."

"Wow! How beautiful!."

"Heh! Activity huh?!."

"I want to join this! It's awesome!."

"Obstacles Race!"

New Friend .....

"Hi Everyone!."

New quirk improvements.....

"(Y/N)! Your quirk!."

New Villains....

"Your  the guy from my dream!."

"We've tricked you students."

"Dad?! What's going on? Why did you do this!."

"It's for All Might I want him to live...I want him to be a hero again, I want him to be back....I want him to be normal...and come back to his true form...."

And there will be a lot more to come...

The Journey Continues!

(SORRY I DELETED THE PART TWO BOOK, I DECIDED TO TRANSFER IT HERE AND YEAH! SORRY READERS! BECAUSE THE PART TWO IS JUST A SHORT STORY! HOPE OU UNDERSTAND ! MUAH! )