CHAPTER 56: TWO HEROES

"BAKUGOU!." I called Bakugou as I pointed Ochaco. He smirked and jumps in the air and start bombing the partitions who's going against us. I ran towards her. I hugged her.

"Are you okay Uraraka?." Todoroki ask her. He's guiding us from the robots and frozing them.

"Yes, I'm all fine, Deku and Melissa are heading to the top floor." She said. I look above and saw Deku and Melissa. 

I also helped them and blow the partitions, one by one.

"Bakugou! Your back!." Todoroki shouted to Bakugou, he turn around and explode the Partitions.

"Don't tell me what to do!." Bakugou shouted back and keeps fighting. Kirishima laughs.

"But you both made a great team!." Kirishima said making me stop, 'great team'? Only them?

Am I not part of their great teamwork? I also helped them and almost risk my life. And...am I not special?

I shook my head. And Todoroki? Why he's so cold these past few days, I woke up and then unlucky strikes at me.

I shook my head again and tried to concentrate but many questions keeps popping at my head. You know how much i love Todoroki and I'm jealous. He's...kinda ignoring me.

And I understand. He told me about his brutal past, about how his father treated him, her mom spill some boiling hot water on his face. And maybe that affects him, he hated his father- and maybe he's angry? That's why he doesn't really talk to somebody now.

Why am I acting like he's girlfriend? No no.

I woke up to reality. . . .

"Thank you Everyone— HAAAA!." Deku didn't finished his words when they pass through a propeller and blow them away.

"Deku! Melissa!."

Todoroki moves fast and he removes his White Tuxedo As he runs through the Propeller.

"Bakugou! Aim the Propeller to Midoriya!." He shouted at Bakugou.

"I SAID DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!." Bakugou shouted back and bomb the Propeller beneath.

The Propellers falls and aim to Midoriya as Todoroki's flames show up and fires the Propellers wind. Deku and Melissa was blown away into the top towers direction.

Deku uses his full cowling and smash the wall so that they'll pass through.

"They got into the Tower! Released!." Ochaco said as he form a triangle using her hands (dunno what I mean) and released their gravity.

"Yes!!!!!."

I was relieved and I've gotta move now.

The partitions began to appear again and shooting us. I look around and saw a broken door I could escape here.

I run towards the door and the partitions shot my wrist with laser but I keep on running. It seems that my Friends didn't noticed me.

I run through the messy hallway and avoided the broken glasses on the floor I was stepping on. The partitions didn't chase me and that's good.

I run to every hallways my feet were wounded because I stepped something sharp and I'm not wearing any footwear.

I'm like a woman who's escaping to a haunted building running to find a way out, my dress was rippedat the bottom and my hair was— I don't know. I tied my hair to a ponytail, I stopped and rest a bit. I'm thirsty but there's no water so I started to run again. Every hallway I ran, it was so quiet, and I'm in 180th floor, whoosh! I'm gonna die from running!! Only 20 more floor left and I'll arrive at the top floor.