Chapter 24- Encounter

Author's Pov

"Okay! Backpacks....check!....Luggage..check!...food....check!....Tents....check! All done! And my clothes!! Yes!! Oh man, I need to bring this all in our classroom!." You said in your room, you have a total of two backpacks and one luggage. You have bring so much stuff and this is all u need to the Camping trip.

"(Y/n)! The car is here! Go down now." Your mother said downstairs and you carry your two backpacks and roll your luggage. Your mother help you to put it on the backseat of the car, your mother just hired a driver through your school, because you'll be riding a bus to the Camping trip.

"Be careful (Y/n)! I love you sweetie." Your mother said and she kiss your forehead, you hug her and went inside the car, you wave goodbye and the car starts.

"Oh my, this is so heavy!." You said as you grab your luggage, your driver goes to you and help you, you thank and goes through your classroom, people were wondering about you, but you didn't mind them.

Your in your classroom and Deku help you, the driver goes home and everybody is ready. Aizawa comes in and you all paid attention.

"We ought to be more warry on the enemies movements...with that in the case....so..." He said and goes infront. "The destination for our regular school trip will likely be changed. And the new destination won't be announced Until the day of the event."

"WHAAAAAAT!?."

"We're just lucky they won't cancel the trip altogether."

"The school can't control how or where this information be suspend."

"And this how....the SCHOOL TRIP BEGINS!!!."

-

U.A Entrance

You all go to where the busses are and you see the Class B, they were talking about the Class A.

"I thought class a was supposed to be superior to the Class B, right? HUUUUUUHHH?." Monoma. "HUUH? Isn't that weird isn't that strange???." He added, "What? Class A needs supplementary lessons? That means someone got a failing mark?!."

"Mmm, either way congrats a team."

"Well a lot of that happened at the sport Festival."

"Do not get on Monoma's bad side."

Kendo goes to MONOMA and knock him out. "Sorry." She said to Class A.

"The Class A bus is here, please queue in seats order."

You go inside and your at the back seat, and the rest went inside too, Todoroki's on your side and Ochaco is in the front. Your things was beside you, you grab your headphone and start listening to some music.

Later on, the bus drove, your classmates was so loud, "The bus will be stopping in an hour intervals..." Aizawa said. You all agree.

"What music is that?." Todoroki then said to you. You grape your headphones and put it on Todoroki.

"It's Make my Story." You said. He then pull it out. "You didint like it?." You ask.

"It's not my type." He said. You just nod. You were quiet In the whole trip.

-