Chapter 47- A Surprising Day!

"I heard Eri will visit UA today!!!." Ochaco said running to me. I was surprise. .

"Eri?! Woww!!!." I said surprise.

"Yeah! Yeah! And now, let's practice!." She said and pulls me, ehh?!

We were busy on the classroom, Todorki's on my side busy writing something on a paper.

"Okay! Let's practice now!."

"Oh! I'm going now!." I said to him, we've been talking while he's busy.

There was a sudden knock on the door, and Nejire Senpai appeared with her....dress? Wow! She's so pretty!

"May we call (Y/N)?."

My eyes widened, I go to them, "(Y/N)!!! How are you? Are you okay? Ohh!." Nejire said to me.

"Your Sensei Shota Aizawa choose you to be the Class 1-A contestant at the Beauty Pageant." The girl beside her said. Eh?!

•_______•

"B-b-beauty P-pageant?!." I said so shock. W-what!!!? Choose me to be the contestant of Class 1-A beauty pageant!

"Yes, and there's no time left, we should go, no excuses." She said and she pulls me outside. I didn't even agree to this!! Nooo!

"Ochaco! Help!."

She just smiled at me and wave. "Good luck (Y/N)! I know you can do it? Yeah! And I'm sure you'll win! Look at your beauty!." She said laughing.

How dare.... :(

They pull me inside a room, wait, is this a dressing room? Or a Photoshoot?

"Here, please wear this." The girl wearing glasses hand me a dress, it was a tube strap white with faded blue from the bottomed dress and some small diamonds on it.

"I'm sorry but I'm not use to wearing–." She cut my words and push me towards the changing room.

"Sorry but no excuses, this is a big help, if you win you all had to go to a place." She said.

"If I win? But if not?."

"You still be given points."

I have no choice but to change my outfit, I don't know why, it's not School Festival yet.

"May I know why I'm going to wear this?."

"A photoshoot, it will be posted on the media and posted on the UA. They're going to vote." She said.

"Why?? I'm scared! I'm not even pretty...and I don't know what to do, I mean, I'm not into Pageants Before. I'm afraid to show myself to everyone, I might make a mistake and that will ruined Class 1-A."

"Your imagining things, of course that won't happen. Now sit there. And pose." She said, she pointed the white chair surrounded by lights. And the background is White. All white.

"Pose something? How?."

"Just smile or something! Now.....1.....2....3....Pose!."

I smiled with a peace sign, and another pose I do a cute pose and a normal pose.

"Hi Kendo! You look Beautiful!." I said to Kendo, she's here!! With Monoma -_-

"HAHAHA! HOW HILARIOUS OF YOU KENDO!—." He's words Cutted when Kendo hit his head.

* * *

Author-Chan's POV

(It's mah Birthday Today! April 27!! And I just want to say....Thank you!)